inTank Media Baskets

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluebastion

I got mine! Works pretty well... however the magnets are off center on mine... so I can't really center them both pieces flush. All in all though it's a great product and fits around tight areas in my 2.5 tank!

I sent you payment via PayPal about 3-4 days ago. I included my address in the e-mail but have yet to hear back from you as far as confirmation or tracking number go. Sorry to pester you. I just want to know that it's on the way or will be coming soon. My glass is dirty!

Yes, I received your payment at 9:12pm on the 21st. I am have to catch up on all orders this sunday. Work has been busy and its my birthday monday!

Jerome

Thank You! Today will be filled with party preperations and nimble order fulfilling, fun fun fun!

Jerome

All nimbles were sent out this afternoon. I have many PMs to reply to, but I will not be able to for a day or so. Today is my 21st birthday and I am getting ready to have a good time. I will reply ASAP.

Jerome

please pm me if any more can be made. congrats on the 21. i remember my 21 birthday, it was 2 years ago and my friends and I,uh, and I, uhm, well maybe I don't remember it. All I can say is don't drink and drive or let someone who is drinking drive (you've heard it before and thought it can't happen to you (me too) until it does, now I have a paralyzed left arm and titanium plates holding my skull together), but forget that for now and make sure to get absolutely s*#*-faced tonight, I mean when you wake up tomorrow the first thing you should say to yourself should be, "where am I? who the hell is this blonde lying next to me?" congrats and have fun! check your pm's

It was a wild night, but we all woke up in one piece the next day. Great times. I am making the Nimbles and will contact you.

Jerome

Got my supernimble a few days ago and let me say it works great. Looks much better than that giant mag and can reach just about anywhere in the tank. On top of that Jerome is a great guy to deal with.

Nano-Bob

I am gong to ship some by the end of the week. Pay pal me and I will get it out to you.

Cubenoob, glad its working well for you!

Jerome

i just rec'd my replacement nimble and an added bonus nimble at a reduced price. i was unfortunate to recd a misaligned nimble many months ago and bec jerome was over in spain was not able to replace it asap.

despite the extended time, he stil honored his word and gave me a great deal on another nimble. i highly recomend the nimble and the service jerome stands by.

there is absolutely no risk in buying the nimble. will continue to highly recommend the nimble to fellow reefers.

embryoguy, thanks for the great feedback, I am glad they arrived in good time.

PochiePooh, your PM box is full, i cant reply!

Jerome

C Jerome:

Got the nimble over the weekend. It is everything I expected and more. Thanks for the great service and speedy shipping.

Bob

Archived