Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jerome, i've been meaning to contact you for some time now about the nimble nano that I purchased from you a while back. While moving back home from my college dorm I somehow lost the outer acrylic piece (the piece without the magnets) during the move. I have been using a spare mag float in the mean time but would really appreciate if you could send me out a new one. I hate the cumbersome mag float. Please let me know how much you would want for this piece. Thanks in advance.

Andre

Not a razor attachement, but maybe in the future. Its actually not even for cleaning.

Propagator

There are a bunch of photos on earlier pages, and you can also click on Nimble in my signature to check it out.

CJP

Drop me an e mail, you can click the link below, and let me know which Nimble you have and we will work it out.

C. Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jerome, Thanks! I received the replacement the other day. As for anyone thinking of buying a nimble, they are great, go for it! + Jerome will help you out if anything should arise. Thanks again

bobbi_dooley

So - Jerome sent me a Nimble Magnus.

Let me say, this thing puts the MagFloat to shame. I'm thinking if I pull hard enough, I could pull this thing through the glass.

The Nimble Magnus cleans the hard alage that used to require a razor blade.

Thank you Jerome, this thing rocks!!!

Bobbi

Bobbi

I am so happy to hear the Magnus is performing well for you. Please post what size aquarium you are using it in and if possible how thick the glass is.

Jerome

bobbi_dooley

The Magnus is the bomb.

Pardon my "gansta" speak. - Am using it on a 29 gal - see

This Thread

The glass is standard AGA 29gal, however, due to its strengh, I believe that it would work on 1.5" plate.

Thanks again.

Bobbi

You probably have expalained this earlier in the thread but I for one dont want to look through 15pages so can you tell me what size I need for different size tanks or glass thickness? Thank You in advance.

Fire nano,

If you post the aquarium size you have and I can tell you which Nimble would be best, alternatly you can look at all the feedback in this post to see what others have picked for thier tank, or you can check out my web site with additional users feedback

Jerome

hey I got my Nimble and Super Nimble, thanks!

These things are friggin great, I think I am gonna use them to mount some monti caps on or something.

Jerome,

I have a 30g Oceanic Cube and I'd like your suggestion on which magnet to use? Thanks in advance.

Vince

cpvince, can you tell how thick the glass is on the cube? I am leaning toward the Magnus but knowing how thick it is will help me decide.

Yes the Nimbles can be used on Acrylic with out worry, as with any magnetic cleaner or pad it is especially important with acrylic to make sure no grit/sand/coraline algae has built up on the scrubing surface as this could leave a mark.

Apex003

Most people with the nano cube 12 use the Nimble Super, I am not sure about the 6, is the glass the same thickness, or thinner? (also you need to fix your signature)

C. Jerome

Archived