Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guppy

I have been on thanksgiving break for a week. I just returned and will resume my Nimble making. I have not replyed to the payments and emails received over break yet, I will get to them as soon as possible.

Jerome

I have received several messages about the nimble and a few payments. I have not replyed to them yet as I am very busy with school. I will get to all of you ASAP.

Jerome

I have received several messages about the nimble and a few payments. I have not replyed to them yet as I am very busy with school. I will get to all of you ASAP.

Jerome

Definitely going to order one of these. Just not sure which model. Is the regular nimble sufficient for the nano cube or is the super nimble warranted? I would like the thinness of the regular nimble, but on the other hand, would probably benefit from the increased scrub power of the super nimble. Need input. Thanks.

Jerome - rec'd my nimbles last friday (12/9) and had a great weekend of much needed glass cleaning. I can't tell you how many people complemented me on how clean my tanks now look. Guys you really have to use a nimble to appreciate them. Thanks again, Craig

Craig

I am happy the nimble has worked so well for you and that everyone is enjoying your clear glass!

--

Friends

Tomorrow I will send out all Nimble for which i have already received payment. I will be away for a week on family vacation and then will return and start replying to messages and making nimbles again. As always thank you for your patience.

Jerome

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how the nano nimble compares to the magnifloat small? I use the magnifloat small on my 24gal nano but i wish it was about 30% stonger and smaller....so will it work for me? Or should i go with the super nimble?

thanks

Hey there,

I'd definitely go witht he nimble super, I've got a a 24 gallon NC also and it works like a charm! I love this thing and have only had it for a month. You twenty bucks will not go disapointed! I love this thing and will definitely order another one sometime as a back up! Good luck, Sincerely, Tim K.

I am still around. You can PM me or hit the e mail button. I also have several e mails and messages to reply to.

Jerome

Hell I used the standard nimble on my 20h when it firast arrived and it worked better than the monster of a cleaner that I already have. The Nimble is now in my 2.5 and is perfect.

So then even if i go with the super nimble it will be smaller than the Magna Float small and atleast twice as strong? Are these assumptions correct?

Archived