Pod Your Reef

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jerome, sounds like you got a great product. However, on your website it states that the super nimble uses a speacial kind of velcro. My question is whether the inside tank scrubber uses medical grade velcro(medical grade velcro is used on glass and acrylic magnet scrubbers uses polyester pads). I really want to use the super nimble on my acrylic tank with no worries of the velcro scratching my acrylic. Only in your customer testimony and on NR was there 2-3 customers that have used the product on acrylic. I was wondering if it would be possible if you could ship the supernimble with a sheet of polyester pad. I could put the polyester ontop of the velcro, and use it on my acrylic tank with no worries.

I don't want to create any trouble, and I know your a busy guy. I will look forward to purchasing the super nimble.

I received my Super Nimble the other day and I have to say that this thing works awesome. If you haven't got one yet, order one, you won't be disappointed.

Kappa

Many people use the Nimble and Nimble super on their acrylic aquariums. I have addressed the "medical grade velcro" question previously, yes my velcro is and also I DO NOT use a velcro that is self adhesive. What type of polyester pad are you interested in, please PM me with more info and I will see what I can do.

Jerome

jerome, did you get my package i sent back? just want to make sure.

highly recommend the nimble. very manufactured/proff. - looking product.

you should consider marketing it to lfs.

Yes, I just received the package yesterday, thank you.

I am working on increasing my production, then I can consider LFS marketing, but I do like direct sales.

Jerome

Well, I got back from vacation to find my nimble in the mailbox. With two separate 2.5 gallon tanks cycling I needed it. One tank is glass (AGA) and one acrylic (MB). Used it on both. Wow, what a product!!! Couldn't be happier and the product works great on turning the corners, cleaning the glass and acrylic.

Thanks for the great service and product.

Lee

Georgetown, TX

If you paid me on monday I could ship it on tuesday and then it would take 2 to 5 business days to arrive to CA (Usually).

Jerome

the nimbles and super nimbles arte the best, I have one of the regular and 2 supers and no small (or big for that matter) compares to these cleaners. C. Jerome, your the man.

RpBeesh

The pull force depends on which NImble you are talking about but they range from 10.68 to 42.76 lbs. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Jerome

Jerome, i got the nimble super. Geez, that's some strong magnet. I thought it couldn't be when I held the thin package with the nimble lying side by side inside. Highly recommmended. I think everyone's gotten the message already, though.

i heard only good things about your product C Jerome and keep up the good work. the magnet is strong but when the two magnet meet together do your think it is alot of force that might cause damage because i notice the mag-float cleaner have a strong force when it come together?

Archived