SaltCritters.com

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some links and a few photos to my 2.5 as it formerly was. Before I moved back to school this summer, I took the tank down and placed all the coral and rocks in my 5.5 gallon prop tank. I was happy with the set-up but wanted to try a new aquascape and mix things up a bit after two years. I also picked up a new tank and painted the back, and one of those tunze micro pumps to replace the MJ404, other than that all else is the same. I do not have photos of it re-setup, as I just put down the sand, added water and rock from the established tank on monday. Hopefully this afternoon after a small SG adjustment I will add in the rest of the rock I want, and then on friday some coral from the prop tank, so it will look good for the weekend party(I have it in my living room at college). So here are the photos and links, many of the pieces seen I still have and will be added back into the system.

Jerome

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

The Lighting upgrade Update

Moon Light

Link to my 15 gallon

Update to 15 gallon

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping is included in the price and is a very small part, so the short answer is no, if you order two its the same price. How many are in interested in?

Jerome

I will check it out. Also Shaun T in the UK, i received your e mail but I am not able to reply to it, every time I do it is bounced back to me. I have shipped your Nimble.

Jerome

Archived