SaltCritters.com

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is the same thickness, then I would go with the Nimble Super. I have not tested it my self, but the majority of people who order a Nimble for the NC12 use the Super.

Jerome

i believe the thickness in glass for all nc's are the same(4mm)...except the 24gal nano is 1 mm thicker

http://jbjlighting.com/nano_flyer_2006.html

Bump.. For a Great product and seller..

And well just wanted to say thx for my Nimbles...and well excellent packing method well now im gonna be able to clean the 2 spots in my 12G NC were nothing could reach the SN was perfect it save me and well im loving bouth my N & SP...

Get yours now! :D

• 2 weeks later...

No, djchristone I am making the Nimbles, and I received your PM. I was away for the weekend and got back late last evening, I will check my mail today and reply to your message.

Jerome

I will reply to all messages and post after work today. I have been without internet since thursday when I started moving to an apartment. I will be connected again today after the cable guy comes to "install" the cable and internet for a hefty fee.

C. Jerome

Just sent paypal payment for a super nimble (hope I picked the right one for a AP24g) if possible please drop me a PM or email once it's shipped :)

Thanks!

Hey! I'm interested in one of your cleaners, but I'm from Australia, are you willing to post down under? If so, how much for shipping? Cheers

Tony

PaulieWalnuts

i would like to order one of these today and was wondering if the standard nimble is strong enough for the glass on a 75g?

thanks

josh

Yes, I have Nimble Supers available now, but I am actually out of mailing envelopes but I will have more by the weekend and be able to resume mailing.

Luzinit

I have sent Nimbles to Australia and also other international destinations, depending on the country and quanity of Nimbles the additonal cost is only a few dollars. E-Mail me with which Nimble you would like and I will calculate it.

Paulie

The regular Nimble is not strong enough for a 75, but the Nimble Magnus should be. I need to check if I have any made when I get home today.

C. Jerome

PaulieWalnuts

well i order a reg. nimble...if its not strong enough for my 75 then ill just use it in my 2g....i plan to order a few more so then maybe ill pick up a magnus another day.

thanks

I just got my super nimble from Jerome and it is awesome, it puts the magnet cleaner I got with the cube to shame. It is very strong and just takes a swipe or 2 to get rid of algae and the foot print of this thing allows me to get about 99% of my glass. Thanks again Jerome

CJerome-

I just bought a new tank... I am so please with the nimble I bought for my 2.5 a year ago that I'm wanting another one for my new finnex 20 w/ curved glass. Can you PM me with your recommendation of model (last year there wasn't all the different kinds :) )... I believe the glass is 6mm. Thanks.

Received mine in the mail yesterday. I thought all magnets were the same (except for size). NO true! I got the Nimble because I needed something to get in the tight spots between my rock and glass, not only did the Nimble do that flawlessly, but it even removed the hardened and caked on algae and even coralline that started accumulating and growing on the glass where I couldn't get my MagFloat to fit at. this was stuff even my bare hand/fingers couldn't scrape off (unless I used my nails). Definitely one of the best things I've bought for my tank for sure!! Great product, Jerome!! B)

Archived