Top Shelf Aquatics

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have received a few payments. I was away for the weekend and will pack them up tomorrow for mailing on wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

Jerome

Steeltowndubber
I have received a few payments. I was away for the weekend and will pack them up tomorrow for mailing on wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

Jerome

Thanks Jerome.

Rich

CJermoe-

Sent payment for a SUPER nimble for my 20. Please let me know when you get this and send the SUPER nimble. Thanks.

The Propagator

For somthing so innovative and unlike any other magnet I think $13.00 or so a pop is a good enough bargain.

I mean the guy hand crafts them.

Thats a job in its self.

:)

Hi Jerome,

I've tried twice to pm you, but something seems to be not working.

Both never showed up in my sent folder, so I have the feeling they never got to you.

I'm trying to find out the price of a Nimble Magnus and if it's suitable for a 120G glass tank.

Thanks,

Siskiou

With a 12 Gallon Aquapod with curved glass, should I go with the Nimble Nano or the Super??????

Seems like they are perfect to make it across the bended glass without falling? Anyone recommend the super or should the normal be ok?

I have received several paypals since the 23rd. I will work on getting a few out early week. I also have to work on making some more(each is hand made by me) Nimbles, so it will be about a week until all that have been ordered are sent out.

I also have several PMs to answer, I hope to get to them soon. I have rececently started my first "real" full time job and its taking a lot of time. I will get back to everyone as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

C. Jerome

With a 12 Gallon Aquapod with curved glass, should I go with the Nimble Nano or the Super??????

Seems like they are perfect to make it across the bended glass without falling? Anyone recommend the super or should the normal be ok?

I have the super for my AP12g, works perfectly and DOESN'T fall off at the curves. The magnet is stronger than a MagFloat.

PaulieWalnuts

i shoulda posted this 2 weeks ago...but i got my nimble and it is AWESOME!!!

thanks for sending it out so quick and i plan on ordering at least 2 more very soon.

thanks

josh

Thanks for the Great Comments!

I just replied to all PMs and E-mails, i will check over the post above tomorrow.

Jerome

Steeltowndubber

Received my Nimble last week. works really well on my small 2 gal pico. I couldn't believe how easily it cleaned up the algae!

Great product!

WOW!!! Awsome product. You would def put mag-float out of business.

Great product now i can post pics of my tank without the green color on my tank. Thanks bro.

Archived