Cultivated Reef

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would it be possible to make clear with color ribbons through it like a glass tobacco pipe?

You sure that's tobaccy in that pipe there. Wacky tobaccy maybe. :lol:

jerome,

are you making another batch up soon? i'd like to get two super nimbles this time. (for my 75g tank, i've got some tight spots)

let me know, thanks!

Tiny

I am in the process of making more Nimble Supers now and weather permiting will have them ready this week.

quy_nquyen

I received your payment, I am working on making more Nimble Supers. There has been bad weather here in NY restricting my outside time to make them. I was actually about to go outside and set up now and it just started to rain again, hopefully it will stop by this afternoon.

Jerome

Tiny

I am in the process of making more Nimble Supers now and weather permiting will have them ready this week.

thanks!

ygpp (you've got paypal!) :happy:

Tinyreef, you are welcome. Post back after you have had a chance to try them out.

I have received several PMs, I will reply to them all in the next few days, sorry for the delay, I will get to them.

Jerome

they're working beautifully! B)

i'm using them on a oceanic 75g (thick glass) so i thought it best to use your tiny scrapers for both the thinness and the strong magnetic attraction.

all the spots that i couldn't get to with the smallest magfloat (that still works, the mini doesn't because the glass is too thick) the super nimbles were able to scrape clean.

thanks again, jerome. great product and great service as usual! :thumbsup!:

Hi Jerome,

you gave me a quote on a Nimble Magnus a few weeks back and I lost all the info after my hard drive crashed.

This is for a 120G glass aquarium (glass is 3/8" thick).

Can you send me the info again (price etc.) please?

And do you have any of them ready to go? If not, how long do you estimate it will take to get one ready?

Thanks,

Susanne

i just got my super nimble today. loving it! it even gets all the algae on the aquapod's curvy corners!!! all aquapod owners NEED one!!!!! worth every penny!

thanks Jerome!

shawn

• 2 weeks later...

I have received several PMs and also PayPals from people for Nimbles and Nimble Supers. I am working on finishing a batch to mail on Saturday or Monday. I will reply to everyone soon. I have been and will continue to be busy with my full time job, thank you for your patience.

C. Jerome

Archived