SaltCritters.com

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt he's still in business.. I just picked one of these bad boys up for my 2.5gal.... It is the best money I've ever spent.. Does a wonderful job..

• 1 month later...
burtbollinger

ordered a few days ago....we still looking at a long wait? I tried to order one of the black super ones that the website mentioned were still in stock...

Thanks

ThrivingNanoTang
ordered a few days ago....we still looking at a long wait? I tried to order one of the black super ones that the website mentioned were still in stock...

Thanks

I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago regarding an order. Hasn't replied yet so i wouldn't suggest holding your breath. The nimble's will return again one day, that i am sure of.

I will be reply to all e mails within 48 hours. Sorry for the delay, I have been working on the job search and some future nimble plans ;-)

Jerome

• 1 year later...

The Nimble is Back..for good! I appreciate everyone's patience while I have been transforming from back yard manufacturing to a professional process.

C. Jerome

Yay for the nimble! i was the first to test it on my acrylic tank i think :) I still have my original from 2005 and love it!

I finally got to order mine yesterday and I am so excited because I have been waiting like a year for these lol. Its gonna be like christmas when I get them!

• 2 weeks later...
n00bferlife

has he started shiping does anyone know? i order over a week ago and havent heard anything...just wondering

has he started shiping does anyone know? i order over a week ago and havent heard anything...just wondering

Wow, I just got a notification of this thread after like 6 years! I definitely need to get one of these.

Archived