Top Shelf Aquatics

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

I am going to respond to all PMs now. The left hinge on my Ti PowerBook broke the other day and I sent away for the part to fix it so I did not have to pay apple $600 to do it. Monday night I dove in and did the fix but I had to let the glue set for almost 48 hours. I am back and fingers crossed my computer is stronger than before the fix!

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. At the moment I am going to continue to sell them through my own web site. Though I have just listed two imperfect Nimbles on fragbay. I can not sell them for full price as they are sort of like factory seconds from my back yard. To differentiate the imperfect Nimbles from the regular I will bevel two edges on each piece, this way they can not be confused with the full price version. Check them out.

Jerome

Auction 1

Auction 2

Just got my Super in today and of course it doth rock, like any of you expected it not to!!! :P

Once again, thank you C Jerome, for making a quality product!

DerKomet

Happy to hear the Nimble Super arrived and is working well for you!

I do not have plans to sell more of the imperfect Nimbles at this time. I messed up a few when I started making them again, but now I have the hang of things again! Let me know if you are interested in a regular one.

Jerome

Thanks C Jerome, I just got mine today much faster than the 2-3 weeks that you orginally quoted. It's so cute and fits perfectly in those hard to reach places. Great quality too, doesn't look home made at all. Thanks again!

Got my nimble super over the weekend and I couldnt of been happier. Works great and I actually look forward to scrubbing my tank now. Thanks CJerome.

-Saul

So happy the are arriving in good time. I originally did not know how long it would take me to catch up so I said longer than I thought it would take to give myself some breathing room, its easier to deliver early than late! Fish Freak, I am currently working on making the colored ones now, I will have it finished this week.

C. Jerome

jerome, when do you think the rest of your orders will ship out? :P my glass needs to be cleaned! lol X)

I just stopped at the post office on my lunch break and mailed yours. I was going to e mail you after work.

Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

No the Nimble does not float though the magnets are strong enough for you to "walk" them around a corner with out issue.

Jerome

C Jerome, do you have an acrylic safe nimble? I have the nimble another reefer made while you were away and it's scratching up my acrylic...

Yes, The Nimble Nano Aquarium Cleaner can be used on acrylic. I am of to work now but I will contact you later today.

Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

Archived