SaltCritters.com

Acanthastrea thread!

Tigahboy

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. thats true though tigah....smoking cigarettes constricts the blood vessels in your eyes....i can see how that could cause halucinations. :D

good to know that the frag was ok!

Actually smoking makes you look at your corals better. When I was at Tigahboy's house the more I smoked the more I wanted that green acan, hehe.

jenniebutterfly

lol, thought maybe some people would be interested in it, i figured you already saw it tigah :) lol jen

These guys are really fatty. =) And super green...

0311a.jpg

And some reds.

0311b.jpg

Together...

0311e.jpg

I took out a lot of LR on the "acan-side" to make room. So they have more room now.

0311g.jpg

This one...

0305g.jpg

and yes, they really do look like that; not just actinics over grey. =)

and here's the echinophyllia frags (the green is sinking into the diamond goby's burrow)...

0311f.jpg

awesome stuff dennis. you might want to put the echino frags up on your rock or glue them down to something. my goby used to bury my frags and i would search for hours trying to find them.

oh man, i see some familiar stuff!!! it's a shame no1 visits my thread anymore X)

anyways, i see you got the greens in dennis, and a frag of the red too, good thing u got some before they were all gone... :D

and i gotta say, green is the one of the most amazing lords i've ever seen, and the pix speak for themselves, but when u see them in person, you just go: "DAYUM" that's a fat-ass lord. can't wait to get more of them :)

here are mine taken last week:

21q7o2

purple acan lord

21q7oy

green & red acan lord

21q7tc

another shot of the green

21q7uq

acan micromussa

21q7w7

here are some other lords i got a while back...

"minty" green and red lord (kinda ####ed off in the pic, but u get the clue)

21q7a8

here's a rare find in my book, green skirt, red body, green eyed lord

21q7f8

haha, green and red all around!

21q78i

rest assured, they're not sitting on top of each other, one is behind the other, and everything has been dandy for the past 2 weeks :)

more pix to come but gota finish up some schoolwork first

haha, reefer addict goes snorkeling (sometimes deep diving) for his acans...

as for us normal ppl w/o hook-upz we have to either scavenge for ppl selling acan (most likely over on RC.com), or on websites like "phishybusiness.com" or "atlantisaquarium.com" ...etc

lords are NOT hard to find, u can find all sorts of different and exotic color morphs, from the highly coveted rainbows to the regular old red/greys... the only question is: are you willing to PAY for it?

Archived