Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

Where did you get your chaeto? I live in MN and buying saltwater stuff is such a pain in the a**.

BTW I got my new tank shot up and running. Now I just have to work on updating my avatar.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my chaeto from a local nano-reefer. I now sell the stuff since it has grown like crazy. Maybe I can ship, but check around your area for other nano-reefers who might have some first.

Damnit Tigah, ever damn time I see your tank i got to change my boxers...man, some one needs to warn me before I see you tank so I can put some depends on so i don't have to keep washing clothes!!!

Damn it. I actually like the blue background now. yet I already put in an order for black acrylic back! Man...should I even bother asking him to change it? will I look like total ass for switching the last minute?

Blue BGs are MUCH better looking than Blacks..I had black on every nano i had exept my new 20 Long, and I love the blue. The black is just to dark for me.

Hahaha...damn y'all! everyone was tellin me black at first (well not u 2), and then now blue....*sigh*...okay. I will attempt to contact the guy and see what he says....man..he's gonna hate me! haha.

I took a better shot w/ blue...I have to agree w/ you 2.

1226final.jpg

Naw...when I had black...something seemed wrong w/ it....but w/ the blue, it looks better to me from the moment I stuck it on. damn. why didnt I try this before???? haha. okay, I'm just gonna suck it up and email the guy.

yeah i like the blue too, i also like how it reflects your corals. now i wish i would've gone with a blue backround, damnit!

but the reason i went with black is because i can buy black pvc, which blends in, where you can't buy blue :)

$50 for an oregon tort frag is an awfully good price, even with $40 tacked on for shipping its still not a bad deal, but i'll have to get back to you on it, there is a chance i might find it closer.

arg....i think i'm gonna have to sacrifice the blending of the pvc for the benefit of the color contrast of my corals. hahah. i just HOPE and PRAY that he hasn't already bought the black acrylic stuff....man! I just emailed him...crossin my fingers.

Very true...let's just hope that the custom acrylic guy will allow me to change the background to blue from black....=/ I really like blue now. hahha.

indeed. i might just suck it up and pay for the cost of the black acrylic if he already purchased it and pay again for the cost of blue. hahah. this is supposed to be my "dream" tank after all, rite? we'll see what he responds back w/.

Very nice,

but i personally (call me crazy) like the clear. :)

Tigah, i told you, youd have new stuff when i got back. haha!

i love the torts, beautiful

Archived