Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember those beautiful and rare rainbow blastos?

here they are now...dead...just skeleton. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I spoke to the 2 other ppl who were able to get a hold of these guys from the same source...yup, there's are dead now too. MAJORLY blows. =*(

atl13.jpg

you got it. when i first got it, it had 2 heads/mouths...now the 2 turned into 4 and there are like 3-4 baby heads growing from the side.

just gotta give it a little more time to grow out.

Originally posted by Dan_G25

That's a damn shame about those blastos they were damn beautifal. Superb colours on them.

word. very unlikely that I will find those again anytime soon.

i wonder how that happened? do you have any idea, its strange that yours and the other 2 peoples died also

i gues your relaly taking advantage of that 4.0 mega pix form that camera you got, nice macros,

if you frag your acans and you think they will ship well then i'm on the list, expecially the acan lord. My frogspawn is the exact oppisite color patern as yours, tanish with green tips. looks great as always

I haven't gotten the 4.0 yet. =) just wait to see the macros when I finally get them (probably Tuesday).

Phergus - I can ship. I'll keep you in mind when it comes time for fraggin.

Yeah man... WTF.. Acan lord, who cares, that clam is sick...

Tigah, I'll say it for you.. If you guys want any of this stuff, you gotta work hard for it..

Tigah spends his days, nights, and mornings hunting these rare frags down.. In addition to that, he answers posts concisely, and contributes to the overall reef community and deserves major props..

Just tellin it how it is..

Chris

Originally posted by uchiha

was that the maxima from anthony?

that thing looks so damn good!!!!  i'm officially jealous... (again)

haha. nope. i had that guy from before, dude. but like you said, the thread is getting too long to reasonably follow. =/

Originally posted by ccjung

Yeah man... WTF.. Acan lord, who cares, that clam is sick...

Tigah, I'll say it for you.. If you guys want any of this stuff, you gotta work hard for it..  

Tigah spends his days, nights, and mornings hunting these rare frags down.. In addition to that, he answers posts concisely, and contributes to the overall reef community and deserves major props..

Just tellin it how it is..

Chris

thanks, chris. hehe. and since I spend 24-7 hunting these frags down. if i do end up selling ppl a frag...i will internalize those costs and externalities, and transfer it down to the buyer. =)

thanks! really appreciate your comment. and it gives me hope that ppl are still tuning in despite the length of this thread. =)

Thanks 748S911 (boy, it's difficult to remember your sn. hehe)

Okay...birdman and FAC are on the list. hehe. thanks for the compliment!

Haha. It emails me to notify me every time somebody posts a comment. I get by day to day just knowing that I have to beat you at the SPS game. ;) Hahahahaha. Really is a shame about those blastos, though. My thought is that it might've been colored to get that amazing look... It could've been done w/ something to make them look so incredible but really poisoned them... Especailly since I've never heard of or seen any like them. IDK... Tragic loss though.

Nice to have this week off when everyone else has work/school, huh? I'm rubbing it in everyone's faces! :P

Man, I've noticed a plethora of little critters in my tank recently.

1. tiny crab (the safe one; not the hairy sps eating one) chillin in my sky blue acro.

2. a med. sized abalone

3. 3 baby lettuce nudis

4. 2 tiny sea stars on the tank wall

Actually, I don't know much about sea stars, so i gotta double check on that to make sure they are reef safe, but looks like they are so far.

Originally posted by kamalehi

this is the longest thread ive ever seen but it is quite good IMO

haha...I think barbe-hatten project guy takes the prize for that.

I actually don't like the thread to be super long...I will probably end this one and start a new one soon.

Originally posted by Kogut

Haha. It emails me to notify me every time somebody posts a comment. I get by day to day just knowing that I have to beat you at the SPS game. ;) Hahahahaha. Really is a shame about those blastos, though. My thought is that it might've been colored to get that amazing look... It could've been done w/ something to make them look so incredible but really poisoned them... Especailly since I've never heard of or seen any like them. IDK... Tragic loss though.

Nice to have this week off when everyone else has work/school, huh? I'm rubbing it in everyone's faces! :P

Haha...well I didn't know that this was an SPS competition...but since you put it that way, I'm going to have to work harder to build my SPS stock. haha.

And yes, great not to have school or work for this week...=)

Archived