SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay...the second hot pink yuma on the left is not mine (would've been cool if it was tho). just holding it for now until it gets shipped to its new owner. hehe.

104j.jpg

haha...that's usually the very purpose of these types of threads. =)

a lot of those on the sandbed are recent frags...so they'll go to its new home or be moved to its proper location soon.

Even I like that yuma and I'm not a big ric fan. Nice pic of the frogspawn. You're just making me want a piece more!!! I was debating on getting one from dr. mac... but he wants like $50 for a small one w/ the same colors... How much would you sell a frag for? PM me if you don't wanna hijack the thread. ;)

Originally posted by Styxnpicks

i hope my 40g(36x15x16) turns out this good

Hard to say, man. I think the extra 3" in your tank width will prevent success. hahah. j/k. i'm sure it will turn out great.

Kogut - $15-20 per head, depending on size. But as mentioned before, it's not ready to frag yet. will keep you posted.

Ryu - hehe. i saw that thread, and that's the only reason why I kept the dead skeleton..but unfortunately, I was not as successful as that RC member. =/ Mine has absolutely no flesh left, so I'm probably going to toss the skeleton any day now.

These new pictures are incredible... now you're really not going to get any sleep!

I look forward to having a pink yuma like that in my tank someday...

LoL. funny, larnie. ;)

man..i'm already running out of batteries! haha. I'm gonna run and take a few more before it gives out completely.

Archived