Cultivated Reef

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is looknig peachy :)

I posted a question in your ""finally...peace and quiet at last thread" I didnt know how often you check that thread, so I thought id tell you here ;)

Originally posted by Tigahboy

107a.jpg  

Yeah, I'm running out of "new" things to take pictures of.  actually, I already ran out like 5 pages ago.  If you guys have any requests, please ask away b/c I don't know what to take pictures of now.  =/

I need some new additions....

For some reason I can't get a really clear shot of the danae. It seems too bright and washed out in the pictures I've taken.

will keep at it tho.

This is one of the SPS coral that I got from Tigahboy. They are fantastic. He was very generous with the fraging. It's always a pleassure doing bussiness with him. Looking foward to more frags, hahaha.

9777MVC-030S1-med.JPG

Uhh... You should take some macro pics of the different acros and such. That would give us something new to look at. I'm home all day tomorrow if you wanna come by, btw. If not, we'll figure something out. I think my only trip tomorrow will be to the LFS to grab some B-Ionic.

Well...just got back from The Aquarium in Culver City...I've been lookin for a 4-line to replace the one that disappeared in my tank awhile back. but those guys are hard to come by locally. so I settled for a cute little 6-line.

I met a cool FOWLR couple over at the LFS and I tried to convert them to the world of nano reefs since they had a 40g set-up. hehe. hopefully they'll check out nano-reef.com. I'll post pics of the 6-line acclimating soon.

hey i found a 4 line in SD... $30 smackers though :(

should i go out and get it? it's kinda big already... about 2 full inches. not to mention fat!

good lookin out, bro. but it's cool. all that hassle for one fish ain't worth it. if it was an acan lord, that's another story. haha. I wanted a small guy and this guy is pretty small, so it worked out.

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

Let us know how the 6 line and the cherub get along. I'm looking to add a 4 line to my tank soon.

yeah...4-lines are dope.

okay...i'll let y'all know. I feel like a total guinea pig sometimes. =P

haha...you youngsters pick up the smallest details....when kogut had his usc shirt reflection in the pic, I had no clue what uchiha was talking about when he said "trojans."

Nice fish. My next is going to be an orchid dottyback. But I don't have $40 sitting around... So I gotta' wait. Shelled out $50 on a Salifert CA test kit and B-Ionic today... Actually... MY dad did... And he's been complaining the whole day about it... : He can't help liking my tank, though. Hahaha! Too bad it rained so much. Maybe we can figure something out this week or next weekend.

oh...and I picked up a tripod for my new camera on the way to the LFS today.

This should drastically improve picture quality (crossing my fingers). Thanks to EtOH for showing me the ropes when he dropped by last time w/ his tripod.

I just need to figure out where EtOH got that cool black mini-blanket he used to help minimize glare/reflections. Hook me up w/ the 411, EtOH! I know you're reading this! haha.

edit: oops...forgot the pic of the camera + tripod.

0109c.jpg

Yeah Kogut. we'll definitely do the trade soon tho. so save that frag for me.

Luckily the 6-line wrasse was a good deal: $14.99. They had a couple more...it's in Culver City if anyone wanted to check it out. Not much coral selection, but always have cool fish in stock for cheap. Most of my fish are actually from there.

Oh. Told my dad about your DX acan. idea... He laughed and said that he wanted one, but didn't have any money for it. hahaha. The frag is saved for you. No worries there. You'll have to bring your camera over, too. I need some good pics of my stuff. ;)

Archived