inTank Media Baskets

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

Hahah...that was unexpected, yoshi. The word "nip" is considered a derogatory word tho in historical contexts. so that would preclude me from mentioning that to a fellow asian american. But I can guarantee you that I had nothing to do w/ that PM. lol.

but yes, confused why that was sent to you. haha. I guess someone has good intentions to protect my interests?

SLOreefer: I was holding on to the extra frag for a trade w/ anyone else who could offer another color morph. so if anyone has another color morph, I'm totally willing to trade. but I can't resort to charity at this point. heheh.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tigahboy

what happens when I mention "nip" the next time I go to Atlantis?

I work there

p.s.

Tards, nip, as in supernip. Thanks for taking things out of context you self rightous asses. I'm asian, tigah is asian, atlantis is asian. Racism is most humorous when used against one's own ethnicity. And Brass, I wouldnt hesitate to shank you with a boxcutter. Thanks for listening

Originally posted by supernip

I work there

Cool. I'll ask for supernip next time I'm there then. And introduce myself as "Tigahboy." haha. my sn is silly for all practical purposes.

<-- sps guy when I work and ming isn't there, which is everytime I work

You guys should ask me what's nice before you buy it. Im the one that actually deals with them. I know which pieces actually rock and which dont.

btw, I'm buying all the nice pieces suckas. The loripes, all mine >=D

Haha. Hey Tigah, your frag is still here. ;) It's being weird, though. 1 corner of it fuzzed up a bit where I had it, but I put it next to the gold acro w/ a bunch of flow and it's looking much better. How's that frogspawn doin? ;) (Had to mention it since it's been a week.)

Originally posted by supernip

<-- sps guy when I work and ming isn't there, which is everytime I work

You guys should ask me what's nice before you buy it. Im the one that actually deals with them. I know which pieces actually rock and which dont.  

btw, I'm buying all the nice pieces suckas. The loripes, all mine >=D

haha. what's the point in asking you for the nice pieces if you plan to buy all the nice pieces?

Originally posted by Kogut

Haha. Hey Tigah, your frag is still here. ;) It's being weird, though. 1 corner of it fuzzed up a bit where I had it, but I put it next to the gold acro w/ a bunch of flow and it's looking much better. How's that frogspawn doin? ;) (Had to mention it since it's been a week.)

you're gonna have to show me a pic, bro. I don't want to drive all the way out there for no reason. haha. I was thinkin about driving up tonite if you plan to be around. I can bring my camera and tripod as well.

haha. what's the point in asking you for the nice pieces if you plan to buy all the nice pieces?

I dont buy them all. Too broke. Besides, I hand select pieces for people who ask me to.

yes they got good stuff.  No I don't drive...just order over phone and have em ship...hit em up, dude.  but not like in a tupac way.

and call me when you're up there.  pick up somethin for me.  =)  you got my digitz.

no problem dennis I'll give you a call if I stop by.

i'm half asian....if that counts for anything(half japanese[okinawan if you wanna get down to it]/ half white....though i look realllly reallllly white). lol.

supernip- i came in this past saturday(1/8)...right when ming was getting ready to leave. i have a lip ring and my gf came with me to see the store. i was probably running around the store all crazy-like cuz of the "acan-fever" i get whenever i step into the store.

tigah- i'm loving the new echinata colony. do you mind if i ask how much you got it for? doesn't really matter though....it's hella sweet.

btw, I'm gonna try to frag that huge acan echinata into 2-3 pieces if anyone was interested in trade or purchase. Just a little hard b/c it is attached to a pretty thick-ass piece of rock. My diamond cutter bit for my dremel won't be able to fully reach thru all that rock.

any other ideas on cutting it?

You think it's worth fragging off one head of the green acan lord? I have that one head on the far left of the frag that's completely isolated and easy to frag.

So wanna hook a brother up with an a realy small frag Tigah, remember when you said that when ever I was the first person to post on your "My fish got a new home" thread that it counts for somthing, but your not sure what yet. Maybe a small frag will do the trick ;) or a bag of Cheato :P

Here's a pic of a 4 head acan lord frag that I bought and was shipped to me as pretty much a semi-dead skeleton. It had like tiny tiny patches of flesh in the very center, but the rest was skeleton. The guy told me I was paying for 4 FULL polyps too!

But luckily now flesh has grown over the skeleton for the most part and I actually see it eating now. BUt still not fully recovered.

And the fool who sold it to me only offered to give me credit (and he didnt even have anymore acan lord left) and I would have had to ship the dead skeleton over at my own cost.

And yeah, sure it is recovering now, but I didn't pay those crazy prices for a semi-dead skeleton...I thought I was getting full healthy acan lord polyps! sorry for the venting. hehe.

here's the pic:

0114d.jpg

yeah, tigah, i would frag that single lord polyp off the side and either sell it for 70 or trade it for something.

when you frag the echinata just dremel through the flesh on the top side of the rock....then you can take a hammer and chisel into the groove you cut and just hammer it till the rock snaps.

i'd be interested in a frag(seeing how that and the rainbow are the only echinatas that have ever made me say "WOW" out loud) but i just set up another freaking tank maybe an hour ago. now i have the eclipse 12, 6 and an AGA 10. lol. the six and the twelve have some awesomely rare corals in them. lol. i'll make a new thread one of these days. anyway, if you need anything, lemme know man.

Archived