Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...what is the "sheesh" for?

This is very refreshing...new faces in my thread. hahah. no offense to the more regular posters. much luv 2 u guys for keeping it lively in here. hehe.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

oops.  haha. sorry.  juggling 3 things at once here.  I have an Aqua Medic Ocean Light 250w DE HQI - 20K Aqualine (AB ) bulb.  The best lights out there IMO.  And they sell em at marinedepot.com for $279 (no tax and no shipping added) for a complete bulb-pendant-ballast-mounting kit package...just plug n play.

and thanks for the compliment, vibe!

Tigah, you the man...

You could have just redirected to the front of your thread, but instead, you replied. :)

Right on!!

haha...what is the "sheesh" for?

This is very refreshing...new faces in my thread.  hahah.  no offense to the more regular posters.  much luv 2 u guys for keeping it lively in here.  hehe.

I was about to get quite upset! A few of us have been here for a long time! Many were regular posters on your old one! lol. We out rank the newbies here, but it is good to see more intrest in you tank. More people need to see it. Might be the shameless plugs I put in for yours and mine when people want examples of nice advanced tanks. ;)

That pic w/ the little goby peaking out from the corner. Greatness. Haha. He looks so weird! I think you just need a live webcam so we can all just watch your tank all day. ;) I'll get a big plasma TV and hook it up to the feed. Then I can just pretend it's mine. ;)

Haha....thanks for the kind words, larnie and Kogut.

Here's another pic w/ a fishie peaking out from the back. hehe. The 6-line just happened to pop up when the camera took the photo:

0111c.jpg

1226g.jpg

my 2 torts are shown here. a lot of folks in cali have them...just gotta do some trading or beg them for a frag. hehe.

oh...and I mean folks as in fellow coral collectors, not LFS's/vendors.

Originally posted by Newby-Reefer

I SEE THE YELLOWNOSE SHRIMP GOBY!!! Can you post some pics of this fish they realy spark my intrest and i would like to put one in my tank.

The hi fin red banded goby is kinda hard to get a good pic of. His pistol shrimp buddy is even harder. So until I can get updated pics, here's some pics that were on page 37 of this thread:

104r.jpg

104s.jpg

Socalcreations.com is making my custom 67g tank and they gave me permission to post their pics as they upload them from time to time.

Not much to see yet, but just thought I'd start posting these pics...or should I make another thread? hmm.

anyway, here are the first 3 pics (basically just my cut acrylic pieces):

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

overflow.jpg

check em out. my project is under "current creations" and it's labeled as "Dennis's 70 gallon reef tank."

how do you keep your pistol from digging sand everywhere? I had a tiger pistol and yellow watchman and they keep messing up my sand bed and jacking my ricordias i got from you! Needless to say they got banned to my other tank for now. can I just keep a goby all by himself without the shrimp? will the goby be happy? sorry tiga for the 21 questions and all.

Archived