ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

for sure. i'll bring my camera, tripod, and hopefully black blanket thingy. haha. have a mini photo shoot up in there.

hopefully my batteries will finish charging so i can do another photo shoot and post by tonight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my clown pair is the life of the party. Everybody wants to party w/ them. As soon as I released the 6-line, he swam around for a bit then decided to hang out w/ the cool kids (the ocellaris clowns). My cherub is often spotted hanging out w/ them too...as well as my hi fin banded goby at times. Those crazy percs.

I've noticed kinda' the same thing here... The angel enjoys hangin' w/ them and their anemone... Weird... They're all attracted to that clownfish popularity. ;)

My theory is that since the angel was first in the tank, they don't bother it (the angel would win the fight, but anyways...) Now when I finally find and purchase a nice pink tank-bred psuedochromis, it will be inclined to come join everyone in the open water! A long shot, knowing dottybacks and their fondness of rocks, caves, and hole like I do, but it's worth a shot! I don't have enough pink in my tank, anyways. ;)

Well he's going to go in as the last fish added to a 20gal. w/ plenty of LR to satisfy him. I had a sunrise dottyback in my 29. Called it the killer attack minnow because it was such an ass. lol. Unless somebody suggests a better fish (or 2 if they're low bioload) for my tank, I'll try my luck w/ the little bugger.

Never new how much of a difference using a tripod would make. I think everyone should use one! hehe. anyways, I really really like how these pictures came out. I used a tripod and set the camera on timer for all the pics to minimize shaking the camera. anyway, judge for yourself what a difference a tripod and timer makes:

0110a.jpg

0110b.jpg

0110i.jpg

and that makes me wonder, why upgrade when you have such a nice tank already :blink: ??? btw, that pink yuma on the left has been there for a while now : *hint hint* ... jk :)

Wow that's true tripods make a difference. Even though I thought you always took good pictures. These pictures look really good.

Hey Tigah, maybe one day you can come to my pad and chill for a moment *cough* (and bring your camera) *cough*, hahaha.

Cool. You like smoked ribs or smoked brisket? I have a smoker where we can smoke manly food like ribs, brisket, tritip or what ever, hahaha.

:*( :*(

i miss my sixline wrasse, he only lasted ten days in my tank, i think he was really stressed out and he wouldnt eat.

i think ill get another one

Wow. Really nice pics. That frogspawn is getting quite large. ;) Just needs to hurry up and calcify, goddamit! : Nice wrasse. He being a typical rock hugger?

Archived