Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=) And didn't have to drive down to SD either. haha. Rainbow blastos are all the blasto I need.

YOu back in town? we need to get our acan lord trade going.

Cool. They are really nice looking. For some reason they remind me of Ric's in a different way though, hmm that didn't make much scence did it? Hahaha

I think dremmeling the pvc is your only hope. Would be kinda hard to do w/ the clam attached, I'd imagine. You're lucky w/ the LFS visiting. You have a car and can drive. I am the lazy 16 y.o. w/ a permit that I can't even use! :|

Okay. So I embarked upon my big LFS-run...I got tired after the first one, so I bought whatever I could find, then came promptly home. anyways, picked up another blasto wellsi...nice pink w/ subtle green undertones. Not much to choose from...it was either that or the standard red. I think I'm going blasto crazy! It's acclimating as we speak.

Haha...nothing new today....all the LFS's were closed so not much of a choice. I think all the recent additions these past few days is enough.

Oh, got my Little Giant for the closed loop 2 days ago. That sucker is huge and heavy. haha.

busted out the dremel last night and I fragged the pink blastos and the brown blastos. I'm gonna sell the frags since I paid more than I wanted to for blastos. I'll just keep a few heads of each for myself.

Here's a pic of the fully recovered pink blasto frags...

asale6.jpg

man...my chinese food is taking forever to get delivered.

Angel Higuera

Thanks dude. Im already thinking about adding a 5G fuge/sump to my 20. Any advice or reccommendations.

Also, I like the fuges look underneath tanks. When non-reef people see this stuff they dont know what the hell to think ! LOL They think its another reef or somthing. When I first saw a fuge like yours I almost gave up reefing because I thought it was too complicating

-Angel.

Bigger the better. Fit as big of a tank underneath your 20 as you can fit.

Overflows and plumbing discussions can get quite lengthy, so I'll leave that for the search button. But always easier to work w/ a drilled tank than using an external overflow box that relies on a continuous siphon.

Archived