Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing. You are probably the #1 inspiration for me right now. I've watched your tank grow for a long time now and you never cease to amaze me. I can't wait until after Christmas to start stocking my tank. Hopefully I will get lucky w/ some frags as nice as yours. ;) Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Give it some time and I'll start fraggin. =) hehe.

You guys can find anything out there..just gotta spend the time to look...no secrets, man. I just look at the same stuff online and visit the same LFS's y'all do.

And all your tanks will look great so long as you don't cut corners! And be sure to listen to others who know their sh*t...(like EtOH, Nalbar, Adin, Birdman, VicSkimmer etc etc... and many many others), not just folks who CLAIM they know wassup but don't have anything to show for it. hehe. sorry, I just got a little frustrated in some other threads recently. Sorry for my personal venting...and listen to me too of course! hahahaha. j/k! =P

And for some perspective, it all started w/ this tank around April of this year (2004):

1224d.jpg

:P

Originally posted by MiniReefin

i know no secret, but damn Tigah, You the man!!

Hahah...thanks, minireefin. I think i owe you a beer for all this flattery. hahah.

Same to the rest. beers at my place! haha.

Originally posted by Travis

Tigah, Why do you have your clam sitting on top of a piece of PVC pipe?

unfortunately, it was stuck to the PVC when I went to pick it up. we tried to get it unstuck, but to no avail, so I just took the whole thing.

any ideas on how to get it unstuck? hehe.

yeah...i was thinking about that...but that pvc is pretty darn thick. I'd have to dremel it and I'm lazy right now. hehe. I'll eventually get it off. whether he likes it or not. =P

haha, you are lazzier than me!

BTW, what are your clowns up to lately? what are they hosting in, have they decided who's gonna be the woman yet? or are they still a gay couple?

That's cool, do you have any Idea which one will be the female? or are they too close to the same size to call right now? I can definantly tell which one should be the female in my pair. she is about 1/2"-3/4" Larger than the male. But you never know, the lil' "guy" might rise up and over throw the larger of the 2.

Archived