Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no eggcrate. no larger grain. if you place larger grain at the bottom, trust me, it will move up to the top.

All i have is fiji pink arag - super fine.

I think I willl order about 4 bags of the fiji arag alive... I want about 1-2" I hope it will be enough. When I add the sand and order the LR i will get about 10 lbs of true LS. Do you think 4 bags at 20 lbs each sounds good?

Hmmmm....this thread looks like it's startin to fizzle...mah nizzle.........dizzle....................fo rizzle........eh?

Okay, I actually scored some nice additions earlier tonight...so expect to see 4 new coral frags (not telling you of what yet) and 1 clam (yeah, I ditched my other clams cuz I hated the DT's dosing...but this clam is worth the extra effort to me).

4 of em I gotta drive out to pick up (at 6 in the AM), and another should be arriving via Fedex.

I'll try to start postin by NOON. so see you then. peace!

Haha..i just got back from picking up 3 of the corals...can't believe I drove out there at 5AM...

I can't find my camera charger cord! dude. i can't charge it now. I must look some more. bbl.

12 hours...well there's a few possible explinations

1. He's haveing a romantic day with is GF

2. He's decided to be stuck up and go to RC where all of the bigger reefs are displayed

3. He has collapsed at the sight of his new additions.....

4. He has fallin dethly ill and can not speak for some one to type for him.

I am guessing it's either 1,3, or 4

Archived