SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Travis

nah man, you can tell them to shuve it and keep on postin, cause on a technicality a 800 Gallon reef is a nano compaired to the ocean :P

As I stated earlier :)

Hey Tigah is your Acan a goner for sure or you think that the Clown will eventually take it out? Dude I hope that thing survives it looks so cool.

ahh, i see

but what is the differ between the short one and the relaly long one

intead of the acan why not kick out the clowns :P

btw mine still havnt seem to figure out what to do with the torch

im going on 3 weeks with 1 and 1 wek with the other

I think your clown is sad and feels like you love the acan more than you could ever love him. Maby it just needs you to show him some attention, quality time, you know fathering skills.

-Zac

echinata sucks anyways. just frag it and try to sell the survivors if need be!

that black ocellaris is just giving you a hard time because you removed his nice squishy RBTA ... now he's trying to teach the Cherub what he's supposed to be doing. before you know it, you'll have 2 rebellious fish, 1 dumb bandwagon cleaner-shrimp all snacking on your rare LPS and SPS! keep an eye out, make sure u keep ur insomnia for another couple days, better not sleep!

poor Tigah :blush: :*( :x

get out the chopsticks soon, it's time to regulate :happy:

Okay....I just woke up. Yes, I do sleep from time to time. I am after all, only human. haha. I woke up to find my acan echinata halfway gone (eaten?). Looks like the cleaner went to work on this guy. Blah. What a waste. It was such a nice color. =/

Any way of removing the acan. or sectioning it off? Might try something like a tupperware container w/ a bunch of holes. Might save it from a bit of molesting. Hope it survives.

I'm probably gonna try to save what's left. I'll just frag it up and see what can be done. I agree tho, I need to take it out pronto before it pollutes my water. Actually, I go do that now. be back later.

Archived