inTank Media Baskets

• 2 weeks later...
ECLS Reefer
10 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

I almost cried , it was such a big moment 

Not only that you put in TWO!! Definitely deserve a pat on the back.

• Like 2

Still not totally sold on the rock . I ordered a Hotel Palythoa from @NanoRox to try out in place of the fake tonga. Talking to @DSFIRSTSLTWATER I think the Nanorox piece would work better. My plan is flower nems and gorgonia with porcelain crabs , anemone shrimp and a tiny goby of some sort (most likely a yasha)

2 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Not only that you put in TWO!! Definitely deserve a pat on the back.

Got my eyes on a 10 pack , talk about glorious moments in history 

• Like 6
ECLS Reefer
5 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Still not totally sold on the rock . I ordered a Hotel Palythoa from @NanoRox to try out in place of the fake tonga. Talking to @DSFIRSTSLTWATER I think the Nanorox piece would work better. My plan is flower nems and gorgonia with porcelain crabs , anemone shrimp and a tiny goby of some sort (most likely a yasha)

Got my eyes on a 10 pack , talk about glorious moments in history 

Lol. Okay what’s a hotel palythoa? I need to look this up! Flower nems are pretty and easy. I could use a few more myself. That however requires money and I’m tapped out. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Lol. Okay what’s a hotel palythoa? I need to look this up! Flower nems are pretty and easy. I could use a few more myself. That however requires money and I’m tapped out. 

The idea was to take out the tonga and allow the gorgs to be the height of the scape instead of the rock itself.  Then later on I could order magnetic wall pieces like pico rox . to add a more 3d look to the scape with possible sps pieces . 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Okay so educate me. How do you get a paly or zoa that’s on a plug, onto just a disc, without killing it? 

RaZoR bLaDeS 

I take all of my zoas and palys off of the plugs 

• Haha 1
mitten_reef
5 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Okay so educate me. How do you get a paly or zoa that’s on a plug, onto just a disc, without killing it? 

Coral clipper, clip at the stem right underneath the top of the plug. Most pop right off, nice and clean. 

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer

Yes but then there’s the gluing and glue on fingers 😬. I evidently have fat fingers because I can’t manage to glue something without ending up wearing half the tube.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Yes but then there’s the gluing and glue on fingers 😬. I evidently have fat fingers because I can’t manage to glue something without ending up wearing half the tube.

Maybe some sort of grabber tool (tweezers) to replace dem sassage fingers might help 

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I wear gloves now... glue on gloves, not on hands. 👍

• Like 2
On 4/3/2020 at 2:16 PM, jbb_00 said:

Probably been kicked out by now ,but oh well .

You missed March, but you're allowed to miss two monthly updates.

You're on warning... 👮‍♀️

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

You missed March, but you're allowed to miss two monthly updates.

You're on warning... 👮‍♀️

Probably dropping out anyway so 🤷 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
33 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Didn't you just put some RFA's in? 

I did , but they can go in my 65 if need be. I also purchased stuff from NanoRox and inTank along with more Kessil's 

I'm in a funk right now and just not into it.  I much prefer picos over bigger tanks but for some reason my interest just isn't there right now. It just feels like more of a burden than a hobby at the moment.  I don't want out but at the same time I'm tired of dealing with them. 

EDIT :  even people close to me have said that I haven't been myself lately.  No clue whats going on, just kinda feel blah .

52 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Expected, joined after to stop me. Quit after me as no point winning anymore. 

😓

And this ☝️

• Like 1
  • Sad 2