ECLS Reefer
38 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

I did , but they can go in my 65 if need be. I also purchased stuff from NanoRox and inTank along with more Kessil's 

I'm in a funk right now and just not into it.  I much prefer picos over bigger tanks but for some reason my interest just isn't there right now. It just feels like more of a burden than a hobby at the moment.  I don't want out but at the same time I'm tired of dealing with them. 

EDIT :  even people close to me have said that I haven't been myself lately.  No clue whats going on, just kinda feel blah .

And this ☝️

You got the Rona from your wife????? Exhaustion and mental fog supposedly are the new "in" symptoms

• Haha 1

jbb
7 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You got the Rona from your wife????? Exhaustion and mental fog supposedly are the new "in" symptoms

Lol she didn't have it According to the test. 

• Like 1

ECLS Reefer
Just now, jbb_00 said:

Lol she didn't have it According to the test. 

Yeah well. gotta take a lot of those tests with a grain of salt. Maybe get her an antibody test when they're more widely available because I don't have a lot of faith in the antigen tests right now. After that one kid died with viral myocarditis after being with actual positive people??? fishy fishy.

• Like 1

Reefkid88

I know the feeling. That's where I have been lately.. sold everything but the light and tank 😣

• Sad 4

debbeach13

You need to do what makes you happy. Some times it isn't taking care of another tank.  

• Like 1

JR!

Cute tank