inTank Media Baskets

jack1978

And now you know why I don't ship small orders. Airport to airport is about $70 for up to 100lbs. If you time it right, most animals will only be in their bags for 12h max.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

And now you know why I don't ship small orders. Airport to airport is about $70 for up to 100lbs. If you time it right, most animals will only be in their bags for 12h max.

Send me your shipping account # my good man. 
:happydance:

7 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Did shipping costs go up over the past year ..... is it just a good old fashioned Christmas ass raping?  Last time I sent a box twice the weight and cost only about $90 ...... less weight, smaller box at $170? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Did shipping costs go up over the past year ..... is it just a good old fashioned Christmas ass raping?  Last time I sent a box twice the weight and cost only about $90 ...... less weight, smaller box at $170? 

They do WTF they want at Christmas. Southwest Aircargo is who I use. $57/100lbs is my rate.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

They do WTF they want at Christmas. Southwest Aircargo is who I use. $57/100lbs is my rate.

I love SW.  

....... how many custom made butt plugs is that? 

Edited by jack1978
Butt plugs
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

I love SW.  

....... how many custom made butt plugs is that? 

Depends on the size, they range from 8oz for the starter size up to 14oz for the JACKHAMMER Edition, so a metric shittonne. Oh yea, forgot if they have tails add another 1oz per plug.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Depends on the size, they range from 8oz for the starter size up to 14oz for the JACKHAMMER Edition, so a metric shittonne. Oh yea, forgot if they have tails add another 1oz per plug.

You should post up a pic on here ..... let’s see them bad boys ..... prior to use!

• Haha 3

Finally..............................

Oh wait no new tank pics..............looks like that home depot tub is it...............poor corals and fish...............

• Haha 4
righttirefire
8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Well, this guy has grown.

image.jpg

I got one like that.

4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh wait no new tank pics..............looks like that home depot tub is it...............poor corals and fish...............

Hey pot... ive been to your house more than once and seen your fish and coral in livestock tubs.

Feeling better yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, spectra said:

Nothing is ever enough for you, Old Man.

- You run out of Prep H? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 6
11 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I got one like that.

Hey pot... ive been to your house more than once and seen your fish and coral in livestock tubs.

Feeling better yet?

When...................

13 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I got one like that.

Feeling better yet?

RTF to the rescue!!!

wheres the kid?

6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Nothing is ever enough for you, Old Man.

- You run out of Prep H? 

You get the pathfinder done............:tongueout:

• Haha 2
On 12/31/2019 at 3:46 PM, StinkyBunny said:

What exactly is the attraction of a butt plug, especially a tail, except for to laugh at?

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
24 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

What exactly is the attraction of a butt plug, especially a tail, except for to laugh at?

It’s the craftsmanship...... Wabbits butt plugs are highly regarded.  I’d like to see one before I surprise the Mrs. for her birthday. 

• Haha 4