ReefCleaners.org

jack1978

On 11/24/2019 at 3:15 AM, StinkyBunny said:

GODDAMNIT MAN!!!! Where's the fukn update? *points at the broken wine bottle sitting on the table.*

You drink wine? Haha Haha! 

20191127_143805.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, jack1978 said:

Anything is possible during the holidays!

I need to be doing that too for the big tank. I woke up with a massive migraine--can't even look at the lights in the house or my computer. It was murder getting my final paper finished and turned in, eyes watering the whole time. Ergh. I'm a bad reef keeping mommy.

• Like 1
righttirefire
13 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I need to be doing that too for the big tank. I woke up with a massive migraine--can't even look at the lights in the house or my computer. It was murder getting my final paper finished and turned in, eyes watering the whole time. Ergh. I'm a bad reef keeping mommy.

Just struggling. We all have and do struggle at times

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Just struggling. We all have and do struggle at times

Yeah. I am currently the driver of the struggle bus. I just told Jeremy he's trying to gas me to death by letting all the smoke/ CO detectors die and not replacing them in a timely manner. 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Yeah. I am currently the driver of the struggle bus. I just told Jeremy he's trying to gas me to death by letting all the smoke/ CO detectors die and not replacing them in a timely manner. 

Mine are so sensitive  ..... I ripped 3 out and threw them in the shed .. .. never to be seen again.  Just 1 central now. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Mine are so sensitive  ..... I ripped 3 out and threw them in the shed .. .. never to be seen again.  Just 1 central now. 

All of ours are combo units. Just weird that both myself and my son wake up with bad headaches today. Jeremy says I’m a nut job though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

All of ours are combo units. Just weird that both myself and my son wake up with bad headaches today. Jeremy says I’m a nut job though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

.......... I may have to side with him as well. 

• Haha 1