Pod Your Reef

jack1978

6 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

No people that poo themselves on purpose get the hose. That’s really what the decon rooms are for at hospitals.

Does she bring the hose? 

images.jpeg

• Haha 5
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
36 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

No people that poo themselves on purpose get the hose. That’s really what the decon rooms are for at hospitals.

How would you know if someone pooed on purpose 🤔😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

How would you know if someone pooed on purpose 🤔😂

Clearly you don’t have kids. You can always tell by the guilty and defiant look on their face. 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

New UPDATES!!! scheduled for Monday delivery!!! -No, really.  It's TRUE. 

How was the traffic today?? Assuming you were still in socal. Little rain and it ####ed up my drive.. no driving mofos

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

How was the traffic today?? Assuming you were still in socal. Little rain and it ####ed up my drive.. no driving mofos

Ehh.... not horrible....surprisingly.  The traffic gods shined down upon me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Ehh.... not horrible....surprisingly.  The traffic gods shined down upon me.  

Nice!! Makes it so much better.. oh and when r you changing that ####ed up avatar 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

*cough*bullshit*cough*

No, really.  

1 hour ago, FISHnChix said:

Nice!! Makes it so much better.. oh and when r you changing that ####ed up avatar 🤦‍♂️

I happen to like Good ol Ronnie! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, FISHnChix said:

Oh wait y’all getting shitty weather?? I haven’t been home in 5 weeks and have seen all the ####ing seasons but as of late it’s just been cold. #### this East coast nonsense I can’t wait to be home but if it’s raining 🤔 I might just deal with the cold for a bit longer,  people in CA turn into ####tards when water falls from the sky

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Oh wait y’all getting shitty weather?? I haven’t been home in 5 weeks and have seen all the ####ing seasons but as of late it’s just been cold. #### this East coast nonsense I can’t wait to be home but if it’s raining 🤔 I might just deal with the cold for a bit longer,  people in CA turn into ####tards when water falls from the sky

Our Stormwatch 2019 is over ...... almost an 1/8" in 24 hours ...... it should be back to sunshine, blue skies and flip flops by daybreak. 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Sancho said:

Just be glad it didn't snow. The white shit brings out a whole new level of retard here.

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Sancho said:

Get your ass back here your missing a great fall. As much as I talk shit about California it's pretty ####ing nice as long as you dont talk to people😉... cant believe yout still stuck there buddy.. that has to get old your going to have to transfer positions some day...hope all is well with you and the fam bam

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, spectra said:

Update me when its wet.............and not from the ####ing rain you got today...............:tongueout:

Pretty sure my dog pissed on the box today .... no rain today ol man. 

• Haha 2