Innovative Marine Aquariums

jack1978

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

I think @patback needs to trademark this asap

10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Hell ya he should!!

I wish I could say I designed them, but the only thing I designed for Jack so far was just making a couple different premade items into 1 monstrosity. Seriously, arms are orangutan-long.  I ain't doing another 7 hour print though, so I think they will stay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
15 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Maybe he’s gonna use the teeny weeny peenys from Patty as rubble 🤭

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

I think @patback needs to trademark this asap

20 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Hell ya he should!!

7 minutes ago, patback said:

I wish I could say I designed them, but the only thing I designed for Jack so far was just making a couple different premade items into 1 monstrosity. Seriously, arms are orangutan-long.  I ain't doing another 7 hour print though, so I think they will stay. 

I think this is genius!  

A bunch of tiny dick rubble to throw in chambers..... who wouldn't put those in? 

• Haha 7
12 minutes ago, patback said:

Seriously, arms are orangutan-long.  I ain't doing another 7 hour print though, so I think they will

Yep I definitely missed something here.. 🤔... it's easy to do with this intriguing fast paced build thread🤷‍♂️

• Haha 5
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
17 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I think this is genius!  

A bunch of tiny dick rubble to throw in chambers..... who wouldn't put those in? 

If he could make it porous I would absolutely put that shit in my tank, front and center :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I think this is genius!  

25 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

If he could make it porous I would absolutely put that shit in my tank, front and center :lol:

I have a bunch of abs at the ready.  I need to make a cabinet to vent the fumes and do some practice runs, but stuff for inside of the tank is definitly in the works. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, patback said:

I have a bunch of abs at the ready.  I need to make a cabinet to vent the fumes and do some practice runs, but stuff for inside of the tank is definitly in the works. 

1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I would make an option ...... both Richard's and Gina's.  And they should be inter lockable..... if one desires to add both. 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, jack1978 said:

I would make an option ...... both Richard's and Gina's.  And they should be inter lockable..... if one desires to add both. 

That's not a half bad idea... imagine the in-laws coming over for dinner one night and looking into the tank with mouths agape :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That's not a half bad idea... imagine the in-laws coming over for dinner one night and looking into the tank with mouths agape :haha:

Um you don't want anything agape if Jack has a bunch of weeners at his disposal...……………..especially your mouth...……..:lol:

• Haha 6
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Um you don't want anything agape if Jack has a bunch of weeners at his disposal...……………..especially your mouth...……..:lol:

Hmm...……..:ninja:

• Like 1
Just now, jack1978 said:

UPDATE!!!!

I got a few parts for Phase 13 of the tank stand today!! 

omgomgomg

Phase 13? You sound like Bilbo Baggins describing his birthday at this point

• Haha 2