ReefCleaners.org

jack1978

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Nope.

Thats not the punchline 

Oh well.............................

Now go put some of that crusty water into a tank....................try to at least get something done today so mrs jack doesnt kick your ass.............

• Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
11 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh well.............................

Now go put some of that crusty water into a tank....................try to at least get something done today so mrs jack doesnt kick your ass.............

We need to see the video of mrs jack kicking his ass :smilie:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

We need to see the video of mrs jack kicking his ass :smilie:

Wont happen.............Jack forgot to charge the batteries............

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Shhhhh!  That was our little secret, BB! 

What? I thought everyone saw it.. I mean it was good, but not as good as pattycakes underwear modeling photos🤷‍♂️

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1
46 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

What? I thought everyone saw it.. I mean it was good, but not as good as pattycakes underwear modeling photos🤷‍♂️

There’s a reason why P-Cakes was an ass  model. 

• Haha 5

Entire body on the Pathfinder has been sanded.  A wipe down and a little primer here and there ....... should be sprayed on Thursday.

-This update is for you Old Man. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Entire body on the Pathfinder has been sanded.  A wipe down and a little primer here and there ....... should be sprayed on Thursday.

-This update is for you Old Man. 

That wasnt the update I was looking for..............

• Wow 1
Just now, spectra said:

That wasnt the update I was looking for..............

Don’t worry Ol Timer, I have a schedule to keep and a Mrs to keep on my good side.  Tank swap will happen this week.  -Need to dump more coral. 

• Like 2

Don’t worry Ol Timer, I have a schedule to keep and a Mrs to keep on my good side.  Tank swap will happen this week.  -Need to dump more coral. 

Not worried but its been a year of updates!!!!!!!! lets get it wet already............. :tongueout:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Dump it? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Dump it? 

Yes .... probably will throw away a lot of it. I unloaded a bunch to Vivid.  Still have more to get rid off so I can make the swap to a smaller tank.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes .... probably will throw away a lot of it. I unloaded a bunch to Vivid.  Still have more to get rid off so I can make the swap to a smaller tank.  

My god no! 😳😢😢😢 Send me some I can put it in the Evo! 

3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Yaaaaasss!! Shrooms, whatever!! Have absolutely no shrooms in that tank. 

No shrooms to get rid of ..... leathers out the wazoo. 

5 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

No shrooms to get rid of ..... leathers out the wazoo. 

Well I don’t have any of those either. They’re supposed to be super hardy right? Maybe I can use one as a test coral in the big tank to see if it’s going in the right direction.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Well I don’t have any of those either. They’re supposed to be super hardy right? Maybe I can use one as a test coral in the big tank to see if it’s going in the right direction.

I’ll send you two of each if you want ..... 

shipping may suck.  Hopefully it’s better after Christmas.  They tried to rape VW and I ...... I think they wanted between $140 - $170 for overnight.  

• Haha 1

shipping may suck.  Hopefully it’s better after Christmas.  They tried to rape VW and I ...... I think they wanted between $140 - $170 for overnight.  

What company? I’ve overnighted stuff with USPS and it wasn’t that bad. I wonder what their rates all compare at 🤔

I’m still bummed about that.