Top Shelf Aquatics

jack1978

28 minutes ago, spectra said:

tenor.gif

Let me guess................found another dried up snail..............:tongueout:

Nope.  Actually just transferred my only fish into the lagoon!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
7 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Here it is going in!  Good luck, Fish!! 

1238404E-A0A2-4A6D-9F7B-EFE757CA6D0A.jpeg

Well by the size of those hands I see the mrs. must have married you for what your good looks? Money??🤔

• Haha 6
11 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Here it is going in!  Good luck, Fish!! 

1238404E-A0A2-4A6D-9F7B-EFE757CA6D0A.jpeg

Ugh nope nope nope

3 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Well by the size of those hands I see the mrs. must have married you for what your good looks? Money??🤔

You know what they say about dudes with short fingers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

52 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Ugh nope nope nope

You know what they say about dudes with short fingers

Hey, Azzholes...... that’s a 12” starfish!  

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Hey, Azzholes...... that’s a 12” starfish!  

Your starfish is 12 inches?🤔 Good lord your poops must be epic. 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Your starfish is 12 inches?🤔 Good lord your poops must be epic. 

You are a filthy little midget.  

Edited by jack1978
Added in the “midget” part.
  • Haha 5

Most of the coral (That I’m keeping) are in the lagoon.  Done for the night.  

-Still have to cut the damn shrooms off of the remaining rock tomorrow and drop them in.  

-Also forgot to grab glue for mounting .... so the Turbo is having a field day knocking shit off the rocks.  

I knew the measurements ..... but damn this tank is small.  I had to set up my old sump to hold everything else for the night. 

So far the only casualties are two bumble bee snails.  Fingers crossed. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

-Still have to cut the damn shrooms off of the remaining rock tomorrow and drop them in.  

-Also forgot to grab glue for mounting .... so the Turbo is having a field day knocking shit off the rocks.  

I knew the measurements ..... but damn this tank is small.  I had to set up my old sump to hold everything else for the night. 

Go big or go home..................:tongueout:

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
15 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Aww bummer and we just talked about those guys 😞

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, spectra said:

So where the hell is a pic at ? I bet this is all............................fake news.........................:unsure:

Here’s a pic of one of my favorite toys ..... found 2 baby jawbreakers in my rock work with this guy.  Also located my two Neptune bounce shrooms that went on a walkabout deep into my old rockwork while in the holding tank.  Also found a super small 3rd baby interstellar shroom ....... this thing is awesome..... just scan the rocks or sand and look for the glow.

-This was from my Secret Santa a few years back ..... if only I could remember his name.......

7ED8E933-CC72-446E-99C0-A7E54051DF80.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Here’s a pic of one of my favorite toys ..... found 2 baby jawbreakers in my rock work with this guy.  Also located my two Neptune bounce shrooms that went on a walkabout deep into my old rockwork while in the holding tank.  Also found a super small 3rd baby interstellar shroom ....... this thing is awesome..... just scan the rocks or sand and look for the glow.

-This was from my Secret Santa a few years back ..... if only I could remember his name.......

What is this mystery tool?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

It’s a flashlight 

For real you made it seem like it was a special black light or UV laser beam or whatever. I’m super disappointed now. 

2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Flashlight 

Yeah y’all are both killing me with the let down. 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
7 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

For real you made it seem like it was a special black light or UV laser beam or whatever. I’m super disappointed now. 

Well if I sent it to him it would have been a flesh light 😂

• Haha 6
19 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I have a black light that used to be used when inspecting cleanliness of hotel rooms.  Works ####ing amazing to spot the tiniest  fluoresce of otherwise invisible polyps.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

image.jpg

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, patback said:

I have a black light that used to be used when inspecting cleanliness of hotel rooms.  Works ####ing amazing to spot the tiniest  fluoresce of otherwise invisible polyps.  

And bedbugs and lice and semen 😳

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
44 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Must have drank to much of the brown water that was enclosed also................:unsure:

4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

How do y’all make posts and hide the item?

you use the spoiler icon.........................

Spoiler

image.png.750bffa84e618e243cbe96b9bbec5c58.png

• Haha 4