Pod Your Reef

jack1978

4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

A saltwater cock washing machine, BFD. Lets get some goddamn water in that fukn tank before I come out there,  bring it home and put my South American cichlids in it.

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

You’re confusing that with his testicuzzi

A0171EC8-05CE-4C94-8051-081DAFB36703.jpeg.5520a91112fcb8056925c065bcbdd4ec.jpeg

I need to find one of those, looks invigorating. Giggity.

Edited by StinkyBunny
Just ordered one, w00t!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Relaxing 🤔🤔. Maybe that’s the end result.

Yea, I'll need to remember to drain it before I roll over and fall asleep afterwards or I'll wake up feeling like I pissed the bed. 😄 omgomgomg

• Haha 3
Just now, jack1978 said:

Well.  Yes.  Yes it is, Richard.

Shit I am starting to think you are scared to get this thing wet.. still scaping? I thought you were mixing saltwater already...🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Shit I am starting to think you are scared to get this thing wet.. still scaping? I thought you were mixing saltwater already...🤦‍♂️

Lol, I have a trashcan full of water mixing in the dining room.  A new stand innthe patio, tank and reservoir in the shed, a new Hybrid light in the rafters and a house to get ready for hosting Christmas ...... and I was out of state all last week.  I'm getting closer, BB. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Lol, I have a trashcan full of water mixing in the dining room.  A new stand innthe patio, tank and reservoir in the shed, a new Hybrid light in the rafters and a house to get ready for hosting Christmas ...... and I was out of state all last week.  I'm getting closer, BB. 

Oh #### the wife is gunna kill you!  😅

• Haha 2

.....and a tank already running in the living room that needs to be transferred and a shitload of coral to dump.  I think I'm going to have to dump it at Vivid to get rid of it quickly.  

• Sad 1
righttirefire
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Closer to retirement? Closer to mrs. Jack killing you? Closer to the kids going to college? Closer to butchering pickles and getting @Dirté Sanchez to make donkey tacos?

Just now, jack1978 said:

.....and a tank already running in the living room that needs to be transferred and a shitload of coral to dump.  I think I'm going to have to dump it at Vivid to get rid of it quickly.  

What until after new years and ill be home. Mail it to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, FISHnChix said:

Oh #### the wife is gunna kill you!  😅

......... she wont kill me.  She too sinister for that.  Just a slow, painful wish for death type of thing until it's done. 

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Closer to retirement? Closer to mrs. Jack killing you? Closer to the kids going to college? Closer to butchering pickles and getting @Dirté Sanchez to make donkey tacos?

What until after new years and ill be home. Mail it to me

How about in a couple of days, slacker? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

What the hell is a donkey taco? We euthanized a goat the other day, not the mini dankeys.

PM pic incoming .. 😆  

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

What the hell is a donkey taco? We euthanized a goat the other day, not the mini dankeys.

You'll have to Google it ...... indigenous to Mexico I believe.  

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

And I am the Richard............................🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Sounds like what I call Jeremy when he pisses me off.

• Wow 1