1891Bro

IM ten gallons of hoping Irma is this good...

Lugmos12   

F**K! this makes me want a BTA - I don't think I have room thou

• Like 1

1891Bro   
1 hour ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

haha that clown is buried in his BTA

1 hour ago, Lugmos12 said:

F**K! this makes me want a BTA - I don't think I have room thou

Yeah. Getting them together was as easy as not giving a #### if they did or not. Kinda surprised at how big that thing gets. I thought it was all puffed when I saw in the display but I was maybe a quarter of that size. Thing gets nearly 4" across. When it's all shriveled down to its inside out butt hole look it's about as big as a nickel. Weird little ####er. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1891Bro   

I just got done with a wc. It occurs to me, these creatures we drop coin on and spend time to provide a nice environment, they're ####ing dumb. Like bad dumb. What happens when we do a wc? Everything gets all mad and shrunken and fidgety. I mean, if I made a habit of shitting the bed (and I'm down to just a couple nights a week now ;) ) I'd be kissing the ass of whoever was changing the sheets. Just goes to show, the presence of a brain and a back bone does not equal intelligence but, I guess that keeps Fox News in business too so....

• Haha 2

Lula_Mae   
5 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

I just got done with a wc. It occurs to me, these creatures we drop coin on and spend time to provide a nice environment, they're ####ing dumb. Like bad dumb. What happens when we do a wc? Everything gets all mad and shrunken and fidgety. I mean, if I made a habit of shitting the bed (and I'm down to just a couple nights a week now ;) ) I'd be kissing the ass of whoever was changing the sheets. Just goes to show, the presence of a brain and a back bone does not equal intelligence but, I guess that keeps Fox News in business too so....

CNN too... :unsure:  And maybe everyone on Twitter. :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

Tamberav   

All my clowns went to the nem on their own eventually. Your rock is nice. :D

Some people shit the bed and are still assholes. I kind of wonder what goes through their mind... why abuse your aid.... do you think that will make her run to your call light faster when your sitting in poo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

gena   
On 8/29/2017 at 8:23 PM, 1891Bro said:

Had to replace my kids bicycle tube on the rear tire twice today. Some kinda fancy shrubs that drop thorns and blah blah. First world problems right? And since I promised. A fts. 

IMG_1841.JPG

I wondered what inner tubes had to do with your tank :lol:.

• Like 2

1891Bro   
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

All my clowns went to the nem on their own eventually. Your rock is nice. :D

Some people shit the bed and are still assholes. I kind of wonder what goes through their mind... why abuse your aid.... do you think that will make her run to your call light faster when your sitting in poo?

Just for those following along, my shit the bed talk was in jest. Sometimes I do get super wasted and sleepwalk and piss in the clothes hamper though. 

• Haha 1

Tamberav   
8 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Just for those following along, my shit the bed talk was in jest. Sometimes I do get super wasted and sleepwalk and piss in the clothes hamper though. 

I did not think you actually shit the bed. lol At least you aren't pissing in your tank.

• Haha 1

1891Bro   

Well like the title says, I really hope tx and fl can ride this shit out but this weekend I'm heading to Lake Tahoe. Maybe us libtards get a monster quake while I'm gone. Who knows. Looking at super low humidity with temps in the 70s. Gonna rent a boat. If I can see any fish in the pristine water I'll let y'all know and the it can be forum related.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1891Bro   

image.jpg

Hurricane hit Lake Tahoe. 

Dont care how many times I come here, has to be the most beautiful spot in this country. I can say that cause my work has taken me to nearly every flyover dump in the lower 48. Weather is awesome, late summer here is basically a San Jose winter. Tank is doing great prolly. I'll find out Monday. 

• Like 2

gena   
On 9/7/2017 at 9:21 PM, 1891Bro said:

Well like the title says, I really hope tx and fl can ride this shit out but this weekend I'm heading to Lake Tahoe. Maybe us libtards get a monster quake while I'm gone. Who knows. Looking at super low humidity with temps in the 70s. Gonna rent a boat. If I can see any fish in the pristine water I'll let y'all know and the it can be forum related.

Don't say monster quake :scarry:.  I want to get out of this state without experiencing one of those ;).  Been here 14  years.....just one more!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Lula_Mae   
10 hours ago, 1891BroJr said:

So now the title is stuck. Dumped my old email as I had 6k plus of crap stored. If @Christopher Marks can change it around that'd be good. 

:welcome: to Nano-Reef!

(I keed, I keed!) :lol: Hope he can fix things for ya soon!

• Haha 1