Innovative Marine Aquariums

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

9 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I was just thinking the same thing......you best roll in next update with a carpet nem, three chromis, a tang and maybe a lion fish. 

Don't forget the puffers (both of them).

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Lugmos12 said:

@1891Bro how's the bubbletip nem doing? cause i am tempted lol :haha:

Seems fine. Been wandering around so I didn't have to remove it from what it came on. Had stayed put while the lights were on but after lights out I did a wc so I'm sure that sent it on its way. We'll see where it settles. 

• Like 2

####er decided to get cozy on the back of a rock. Well, good thing my aquascape is just a few rocks that aren't piled up. I just spun it around so the damn thing faces front. #justabitsmarterthaninverts

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, gena said:

You haven't posted a FTS in a while, have you? hint hint.  I like BTAs but they have a mind of their own.  Good thing you know how to outsmart them :D.

I'm out smoking. Fts incoming in t minus ten....

dont get get your hopes up. It really doesn't look much different. 

• Like 1

BTA looks good in there.  Now you have a pretty blank slate.  Once you get that full of coral it won't be so easy to outsmart the BTA!!!! :lol:.  I think you should just make this a total BTA tank with clownfish :D.  GSP can stay too.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gena said:

BTA looks good in there.  Now you have a pretty blank slate.  Once you get that full of coral it won't be so easy to outsmart the BTA!!!! :lol:.  I think you should just make this a total BTA tank with clownfish :D.  GSP can stay too.

Yeah I'm not gonna make any real effort to fill it anyway. If I have to move again soon I'll just end up having to give a bunch away. Prolly just let it be for now. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Yeah I'm not gonna make any real effort to fill it anyway. If I have to move again soon I'll just end up having to give a bunch away. Prolly just let it be for now. 

Cool!  Feed the BTA and it will split and split and split LOL.  That's all you really need :).

4 hours ago, gena said:

Cool!  Feed the BTA and it will split and split and split LOL.  That's all you really need :).

Thing looked like an inside out asshole this morning. All happy looking now though. I'm gonna try feeding it today. 

• Haha 1

Watching that thing eat is... well it's just gross. Gonna add this photo too. This is the "rock" the nem was sold to me on. Just a flat disc that they took to the band saw when I purchased. Had some freebies on it. Some bland zoas and some kind of clove polyps. The cloves are at the far left not quite facing the camera so it's near impossible to see them in the photo. In fact it was near impossible to take a photo where anything could be seen so just deal. If you have any gripes you can hire the photog. 

IMG_1806.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just cleaned the glass. Got down low with the mag cleaner, kinda just stirring the sand a bit (shout out to @Oceanbox Designs for the best nano mag cleaner ever) and wow. So many molts. Not like the pods I'm used to seeing in my old tanks. Some were big enough to surprise me. Only little fellers I've seen were In the old floss I take out during wcs. Must have come from that cheato I got a while back. Little ####ers are getting big though, molts as long as pencil erasers. 

• Like 2

Just noticed this too. The white out (TM patented pending) favia seems to really have a bit of color on the new growth that I never realized it even had. It's hard to see in the phone pic but the shaded area has been growing some. Maybe I move the thing to a bit of shade. I dunno. 

IMG_1807.JPG

Can't think of a good title change  

whatever. Things seem happy.  Nem blew up to more than double the size I bought it.  I guess that means it's found a sweet spot. ####ing things lacking brains and such. Ok well have fun y'all ####ers. Wife sent me this photo of the deal, looks good enough to me. 

IMG_1810.JPG

• Like 2

I think it's easy. It's like a watched pot. If you really care and want it to happen it ain't gonna. Just meditate while repeating "dillagaf" and it'll all work out.  Peace out ####ers. ✌️ 

People sliding fish down tubes and pasting photos on their tanks and shit... losers. 

• Like 2

Had to replace my kids bicycle tube on the rear tire twice today. Some kinda fancy shrubs that drop thorns and blah blah. First world problems right? And since I promised. A fts. 

IMG_1841.JPG

• Like 3