inTank Media Baskets

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

Voted

Word on the street is the old loungers don't like us new loungers. :(

Thanks!

Most of us old loungers are like you. There are a select few of the OGs who don't even like some of the people who claimed to be an OG.

VOTE PLEASE! Click!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of us old loungers are like you. There are a select few of the OGs who don't even like some of the people who claimed to be an OG.

yeah, i keep finding deeper and deeper levels the farther back in time i read. :ninja:

also what strikes me is how irrelevant a lot of the info is now. what a few years will do is amazing in reefing.

Thanks!

VOTE PLEASE! Click!

You reading minds?

First mallard recipe was a success. Seasoned for about 40 hours, seared in bacon fat and finished in the oven while finishing up a port wine reduction. Was delicious.

Also braaap. Just throwing it out there, I like the paint colors. You got a full picture of the front door?

Voted

Word on the street is the old loungers don't like us new loungers. :(

I just hate everybody ;)

Sadness is what it is. I vote that Lawn reopens the lounge!

Everyone PLEASEEEEE go vote for my wife. It takes 2 seconds and you don't have to sign up for anything! CLICK

Your worse than Harry :blink:

I voted :P

righttirefire

Ok this is too much damn work....lawn needs to unlock his lounge or we need to come to some sort of consensus on where the new lounge is :lol:

You have the lounge sancho

You reading minds?

First mallard recipe was a success. Seasoned for about 40 hours, seared in bacon fat and finished in the oven while finishing up a port wine reduction. Was delicious.

Also braaap. Just throwing it out there, I like the paint colors. You got a full picture of the front door?

Thanks! This is the only pic I have of the almost finished siding I did all damn summer. The red is waterproofing for stone.

14265097_10154094900067762_3903346638483

Ok this is too much damn work....lawn needs to unlock his lounge or we need to come to some sort of consensus on where the new lounge is :lol:

This is the new lounge!

Very nice. I really love the colors. The house I'm interested in right down the street is the same...maybe a tad bit lighter blue. Do other houses in the area have bright doors like that too? There is a rich area where I used to work that for some reason, 75% of the people living in the development are Asian doctors. They all have real bright red doors. The people that aren't Asian doctors have random colors. But every single Asian looks like they borrowed their neighbors paint can to match.

Thanks! This is the only pic I have of the almost finished siding I did all damn summer. The red is waterproofing for stone.

14265097_10154094900067762_3903346638483

This is the new lounge!

I've been wanting to do the same. How much of a pain in the ass was it?

Siding is prepainted?

Siding is prepainted?

I would sure hope so. Painting anything besides wood sucks imo.

Siding is prepainted?

I did the same effect years ago with pre primed cedar shingles. Wasn't to bad but I also painted the house at the same time. all brush and roller as I didn't want to spray it.

How many different lounges do I need to check back in to now that I'm off work? My vacation is turning into work :lol:

just mine....bring your friends :lol: Mi cantina es donde los niños cool pasar el rato :P

Archived