ReefCleaners.org

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you have a eunice worm?

It came in a rock of GSP that I purchased. He's cool but he's gonna be a problem for sure.....thinking of grabbing another cheap nano for him to live in alone.

It came in a rock of GSP that I purchased. He's cool but he's gonna be a problem for sure.....thinking of grabbing another cheap nano for him to live in alone.

Or, you know, kill it with fire!

I just put an order from aquasd into my tank, almost all sps.

I did get a little birdsnest, not sure if it'll make it though, damn things always seem to be a pain for me.

Just found a live snail that my eunice worm, aka "The Creep", glued to his lair. :angry:

I had a snail get "Glued" down by my blue ochtodes a few weeks ago..... I blame the snails for letting something like that happen to them.

I had a snail get "Glued" down by my blue ochtodes a few weeks ago..... I blame the snails for letting something like that happen to them.

I know what you mean..... I was embarrassed for the snail.

Dang my tank is running 7* above ambient..... wtf.

1. Reef Octopus D.C. return pump

2. Skimmer pump

3. IM reactor pump

4. MP40wQD

5. Jebao PP4

Which one do you think is causing it to overheat?

I'm guessing skimmer just because it's a big one and maybe has some macro in there

jedimasterben

Dang my tank is running 7* above ambient..... wtf.

1. Reef Octopus D.C. return pump

2. Skimmer pump

3. IM reactor pump

4. MP40wQD

5. Jebao PP4

Which one do you think is causing it to overheat?

I'm guessing skimmer just because it's a big one and maybe has some macro in there

Use a Kill a Watt to find out the power draw of everything. Also you might need to calibrate your Apex's temp probe.

So turn on your lights...

7.56 is really really low. That had my refugium light on. And the tank is 81* I'm mixed about turning on my lights early.

jedimasterben

My pH is also really low

Mine gets about 7.55 at night lowest, but usually around 7.6, and that is with it run outside. Not sure what's going on in my system.

Mine gets about 7.55 at night lowest, but usually around 7.6, and that is with it run outside. Not sure what's going on in my system.

Today it was nice out so I left the windows open and it stayed above 8.0. So I guess the room is just getting stale. Not really sure how to combat that given I can't run a skimmer line outside. CO2 scrubbers seem like a lot of effort

righttirefire

I haven't checked pH in... close to 2 years... what's your alk? Nevermind I don't care. But chemistry does... stop pissing in your tank urine is acidic

I haven't checked pH in... close to 2 years... what's your alk? Nevermind I don't care. But chemistry does... stop pissing in your tank urine is acidic

Who knows I would have to test :lol: Apex said the PH was 8.09..............

Archived