Coral Vue Hydros

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

Its called Hardees Red Burrito........it is a regular Hardees with Mexican food too.

on the west coast Hardee's is Carl's Jr. and Green Burito

And the tacos are terrible :lol:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erin makes good chicken parm and can make macaroni and cheese. Everything else is left up to me. Lol

Cooking and cleaning huh? Sounds like stay at home dad is right up your alley.

Its called Hardees Red Burrito........it is a regular Hardees with Mexican food too.

Okay now I feel like I am seriously missing out..... I will have to find one eventually and give this place a shot.

Cooking and cleaning huh? Sounds like stay at home dad is right up your alley.

if only I could consider myself so lucky. Isn't someone on this forum a stay at home dad? Forget who it was....

WV Reefer, are you from West Virginia or Australia? For some reason I was thinking Australia.

on the west coast Hardee's is Carl's Jr. and Green Burito

And the tacos are terrible :lol:

But the burgers are not bad :lol: for a fast food place........

I ate chipotle tonight........so far so good :blink:

if only I could consider myself so lucky. Isn't someone on this forum a stay at home dad? Forget who it was....WV Reefer, are you from West Virginia or Australia? For some reason I was thinking Australia.

I am from West Virginia.

My tank started screaming at 5:00am ? Went below 75 degrees, what?!?

Turns out I never plugged in my heater since I took out the sump... months ago. Lol ?

For fast food Hardees/Carls JR is the best burger wise.

When you want a nice sloppy greasy mess I like checkers. Or 5 guys.

If you like blowing 15 dollars on a burger.

When you want a nice sloppy greasy mess I like checkers. Or 5 guys.

If you like blowing 15 dollars on a burger.

We have 5 guys out here and 15 bucks :wacko: not that expensive here.......

We have 5 guys out here and 15 bucks :wacko: not that expensive here.......

last time I went a triple with bacon cheese and the free toppings was 14 and change. No drink, no fries. :(

last time I went a triple with bacon cheese and the free toppings was 14 and change. No drink, no fries. :(

ouch. that better be a damn good burger

ouch. that better be a damn good burger

Some how I got an extra ####ing hot jalapeño and I told them to fill that shit up with them. My mouth was burning so I grabbed some of my coworkers fries to cool it. "Wtf..." is what I was thinking because I didn't remember them seasoning their fries. That's how I learned they also sell Cajun fries. :lol:

It was tasty though. Probably 2000 calories. Lol

Some how I got an extra ####### hot jalapeño and I told them to fill that shit up with them. My mouth was burning so I grabbed some of my coworkers fries to cool it. "Wtf..." is what I was thinking because I didn't remember them seasoning their fries. That's how I learned they also sell Cajun fries. :lol:

It was tasty though. Probably 2000 calories. Lol

Yep those Cajun fries are good......... day off today I may have to go to 5 guys :lol:

Cant go there with my kid peanuts everywhere :rolleyes:

Yep those Cajun fries are good......... day off today I may have to go to 5 guys :lol:

Cant go there with my kid peanuts everywhere :rolleyes:

Washington your hands and brush your teeth. The kid will be fine when you get home. :)

Washington your hands and brush your teeth. The kid will be fine when you get home. :)

Yes I just don't take him there....

When you want a nice sloppy greasy mess I like checkers. Or 5 guys. If you like blowing 15 dollars on a burger.

6.70 here for a double at Five guys had one today.

New York is just expensive.

Diet food :lol:did you ask for extra lettuce :P

Do you even know how Atkins works :lol: ? I asked for it wrapped in lettuce matter of fact ;) must be doing something right down 16 lbs in a month ;)

Archived