inTank Media Baskets

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

Ground Control to Perv-Copter, you are clear for launch.

Lmao spying on the white house with a drone... I bet that will go fantastic!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you even know how Atkins works :lol: ? I asked for it wrapped in lettuce matter of fact ;) must be doing something right down 16 lbs in a month ;)

What are you down since our weighing? Good going on the 16.

Lmao spying on the white house with a drone... I bet that will go fantastic!

Dammit, Harold.....just launch the copter.

Think not what your country might do to you.....but what you could do for your country!

Nope.

Lawnboy you are back on atkins again? Haha. I think I'm going to do it again. I've gained 10lbs over the last 3 months. I have no control on the holidays. Lol

Don't worry, I have no Control of my life. :)

chest colds suck ass :angry:

that is all.

ive had mine for 3 weeks now...the kids bounced back after 2 weeks...stupid kids bring the sickness in the house then recover quicker WTF?

ive had mine for 3 weeks now...the kids bounced back after 2 weeks...stupid kids bring the sickness in the house then recover quicker WTF?

They don't smoke a pack of pall malls a day either :lol:

3 weeks? Oh Christ. :(

They don't smoke a pack of pall malls a day either :lol:

funny you mentioned that... just outside the brewery smoking and the cross fit clowns ran by....they all started coughing and giving me the look of shame. I hate California. :lol:

funny you mentioned that... just outside the brewery smoking and the cross fit clowns ran by....they all started coughing and giving me the look of shame. I hate California. :lol:

Did they look like a bunch of gorillas? I love crossfit people. Think they are so ripped but couldn't pick up tire and wheel and load it in a vehicle if they needed too. But boy can they flip it...... lol

Well now you can even smoke the wacky stuff so try that next time ;)

####ing Crossfit peoples......................I laugh at the stories I hear from my wife.................

Did they look like a bunch of gorillas? I love crossfit people. Think they are so ripped but couldn't pick up tire and wheel and load it in a vehicle if they needed too. But boy can they flip it...... lol

some did but this crowd is mostly women folk. Although pretty sure Darwinism will eventually take this crowd out. They were all wearing black pants or shorts with black hoodies running in the middle of the road on a street that is dimly lit.

Archived