SaltCritters.com

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I borrow your apex

Took him about a month to figure out how to use the thing why would he want to have to do it again IF you returned it.

Took him about a month to figure out how to use the thing why would he want to have to do it again IF you returned it.

I knew how to use it as I had one a long time ago.........

Hooking it to the internet well that was the issue :lol: now am trying to figure out how to update it.............I hate technology :rolleyes:

The lil rascal is easy its just plug and play ;)

Its a succulent/cactus thingy. Nice since they're $1-2 each, refreshing from reefing.

No just something you cant kill :lol: but you never know you might...........

Cana duh.....................they only have light beer up there :rolleyes: get with it man :lol:

Haha other way around. American beer tastes like water.

That's awesome! Where did you get the container?

Thanks! I got the container at isaacfarms here in Homestead Florida- artificial Birch. I drilled a bunch of 3/8 holes in a 2" grid in the bottom for drainage, and also have a plastic divider separating the cactus from the succulents for watering purposes. Its perlite and cactus soil, with a thin layer of cactus soil on the top for aesthetics.

Sadness is what it is. I vote that Lawn reopens the lounge!

Everyone PLEASEEEEE go vote for my wife. It takes 2 seconds and you don't have to sign up for anything! CLICK

Voted

Word on the street is the old loungers don't like us new loungers. :(

Archived