Pod Your Reef

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

How many different lounges do I need to check back in to now that I'm off work? My vacation is turning into work :lol:

Well they both suck.........................

just not the same anymore........................

crap may have to start posting in your thread Teeny :blink:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they both suck.........................

just not the same anymore........................

crap may have to start posting in your thread Teeny :blink:

Heh, heh, the Teenylounge :lol:

Very nice. I really love the colors. The house I'm interested in right down the street is the same...maybe a tad bit lighter blue. Do other houses in the area have bright doors like that too? There is a rich area where I used to work that for some reason, 75% of the people living in the development are Asian doctors. They all have real bright red doors. The people that aren't Asian doctors have random colors. But every single Asian looks like they borrowed their neighbors paint can to match.

Bright doors are kind of a popular thing now it seems. All over the neighborhood are bright doors.

I've been wanting to do the same. How much of a pain in the ass was it?

Siding is prepainted?

It took me 2.5 months doing it atleast 3 weekends a month. It was an enjoyable project but VERY long as I had to rip all the old siding off, re sheet it, wrap it, install windows, and then reside. All basically by myself. Siding was not prepainted. It comes in a stock primer yellow.

I would sure hope so. Painting anything besides wood sucks imo.

Nope. Just stock light yellow. Had to paint every inch.

I did the same effect years ago with pre primed cedar shingles. Wasn't to bad but I also painted the house at the same time. all brush and roller as I didn't want to spray it.

I sprayed it. It was all the Hardie yellow. Had to paint every inch.

Spring :blink: put a ####### coat on and light a fire in that pit.........................

or are you afraid of the barn animals eating the hay :lol::P

I was BBQing last night it was 35 out..........Hell whats a little cold temps........

It was 67 here today....

I gotta move that pit first or I'll burn the new joint down!

Looks great....Mrs Jack wants something like that.

Is it just the deck that's new or is that entire porch-ceiling overhang thing new as well?

The whole thing is new.

Oh boy....just when we were liking you.

:^ )

Turn that frown upside down!

It's Lemonade or us alcoholics.

just googled it......

how cute...i didn't expect a chick drink. :P

i thought you guys were hardcore.

I make my own. I don't actually use any lemonade. I wouldn't call it a chick drink cause you usually only need one, then you better switch to something else. B)

The store bought kind is for babies. Only good for a headache.

I make my own. I don't actually use any lemonade. I wouldn't call it a chick drink cause you usually only need one, then you better switch to something else. B)

The store bought kind is for babies. Only good for a headache.

Yep, this.

Archived