inTank Media Baskets

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife wants shampagne for New Years and wants to make a punch out of it... you guys have any suggestions?

champagne a little red wine and a shit ton of tropical fruit and sprite.

And like an entire handle of Southern comfort. Mix to your liking. Usually light on the wine.

I will be asleep probably at midnight.............new years eve is over rated...........been there and done that already ;)

Not gonna argue that.. you do things to satisfy the wife though

champagne a little red wine and a shit ton of tropical fruit and sprite. And like an entire handle of Southern comfort. Mix to your liking. Usually light on the wine.

I didn't know there was an exact recipe for barf out there......you learn something new everyday :)

Oh Wow. Step away from the virtual world for awhile and everything is changed. What?...Why?...Lawn's Lounge is gone? Feel like I've been living under a rock or something. Are we having fun in here? Can't read 11 pages to find out, just tell me what I want to hear. And Happy New Year Everybody!

Oh Wow. Step away from the virtual world for awhile and everything is changed. What?...Why?...Lawn's Lounge is gone? Feel like I've been living under a rock or something. Are we having fun in here? Can't read 11 pages to find out, just tell me what I want to hear. And Happy New Year Everybody!

There is no fun anymore. Only braaap.

Guess it depends on what you are squatting on...

well in that case, maybe dog park rules apply.....if i pee on it, its mine?

well in that case, maybe dog park rules apply.....if i pee on it, its mine?

Works for me.

Man I am bored. Nobody around here?

Chat it up. There's a few of us around

Works for me.

Chat it up. There's a few of us around

I'm thinking chicken. Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight. Mayne a side of rice and broccoli. What's everyone else doing?

I'm thinking chicken. Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight. Mayne a side of rice and broccoli. What's everyone else doing?

I had tacos from Hardees :(

Had roast beef , baked potato, butternut squash, cranberry compote,

Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds very yummy though

Had roast beef , baked potato, butternut squash, cranberry compote,

Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds very yummy though

Sounds fancy. I take it either you or the wife likes to cook?

I had tacos from Hardees :(

I thought they were a hotdog place? I don't have any around me :(

Sounds fancy. I take it either you or the wife likes to cook?

I thought they were a hotdog place? I don't have any around me :(

We both cook. This was my doing. I tend to do more meat and potatoes type dishes. She does more exotic stuff.

There is no fun anymore. Only braaap.

Thanks bae.

Homemade chicken pot pie.

Erin makes good chicken parm and can make macaroni and cheese. Everything else is left up to me. Lol

I HATE cooking. Thank god I have a wife. If I didn't I would eat the 8 hot dogs for $1 from walmart every day.

Wait, Hardees has tacos?! Or Hotdogs?! Wtf have I been missing. :furious:

Its called Hardees Red Burrito........it is a regular Hardees with Mexican food too.

Archived