Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

I think it lets you do it every 24 hours. But thanks for the one vote! It ends December 26th so I'll keep spamming hahahhaa

So... braaap really is related to harry

• Like 2

I'm going to this weekend. I don't want to struggle with changing coffee midwork week

You struggle with everything though :P

What could be so hard with coffee :blink: I cant stand it so..........

• Like 1

Soooo ooh no one is on here all day?

Voted for day 2.

Its dead already..........kind of like a new toy at Christmas :lol: held every ones attention for a day or so........

wont let me vote again either..........

• Like 2

Standing in line to get the kids pictures with santa.......this sucks giant balls :( they need to at least provide cocktail service while you wait in this stupid ####ing line

• Like 5

Standing in line to get the kids pictures with santa.......this sucks giant balls :( they need to at least provide cocktail service while you wait in this stupid ####### line

Well what do you expect...................you need to hit the mall at 10 am :P

• Like 3

Don't forget scantily clad elves.............

this santa didn't get that memo :( it was santa, some creepy dude trying to up sell you on the photo packages and some old bag taking the pictures.
  • Like 2

this santa didn't get that memo :( it was santa, some creepy dude trying to up sell you on the photo packages and some old bag taking the pictures.

:lol: I was an elf with santa at the mall for about 4 years when I was in college. We started Thanksgiving weekend and worked until Christmas Eve. No better way to quash the christmas spirit. I was sick of christmas by the week after thanksgiving and was pretty sick of parents complaining that they didn't want to pay for the photo unless their kid was smiling. um, your kid is 1. He's gonna cry.

• Like 5