SaltCritters.com

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

righttirefire

Ok in laymens terms :lol:

where will kids work if we export all out work.......I recycle that shit......even the garbage men need Christmas money :lol:

You must be bilingual

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you manage to hide a card in that packing material is my question....

I filled the box with red and green crinkle paper. I then cut up little white slivers of paper and broke the gift card code into 3 pieces on said paper. It was supposed to be easy and annoying for young Harold.

I filled the box with red and green crinkle paper. I then cut up little white slivers of paper and broke the gift card code into 3 pieces on said paper. It was supposed to be easy and annoying for young Harold.

only 3 pieces? too kind..

But you didn't think that little white slivers of paper inside a ton of red and green paper slivers could have been lost :unsure:

righttirefire

Well that was 3 to many for young Harold :lol:

2 too many...

Little. Lol. Three 8.5 x 11 silver pieces of paper with giant black sharpie.

But what order!

Haha this shit is too rich. I love it.

If you need to email him the code please find a bunch of multiple choice calculus problems and make the correct answer correspond to the gc letter or digit.

Yes. Yes I did. Because lets save the world together, RTF <3

:lol:

:lol:

Were will put kids work if we export all our work... I recycle that ship. Even waste engineers need Christmas money

Ok in laymens terms :lol:

where will kids work if we export all out work.......I recycle that shit......even the garbage men need Christmas money :lol:

Holy hell! How the heck did you decipher that?

But you didn't think that little white slivers of paper inside a ton of red and green paper slivers could have been lost :unsure:

Nope, that was the point. You had to be careful and not throw it away hence the note! =P

Either the one you didn't see, put in the garbage, or its still on HM's table

^^

He says there was a note about the the slivers of paper, but I think that note was also in slivers?

enjoy! just remembered i didn't leave my screen name on the package. i had good results using Coral Accel before. just dont add too much at once.

Thanks so much! I've been using Coral Accel for about 2 months and have seen some success I think. Glad you got me more because I just ran out!

^^

He says there was a note about the the slivers of paper, but I think that note was also in slivers?

My wife confirmed lithe note was not on the table. You threw it away Harold. I even had a beautiful Christmas poem.

Found the rest of my gift on the patio.....wonder how long it was out there.

Yay filter floss :happydance: just ran out and was about to order some....thanks for everything braaaaaaaap

F435F33E-AFBE-4DB2-8D70-DF94AA9221D3_zps

The package I sent said delivered yesterday morning, but my person hasn't posted anything yet... I hope they got it ok!!

I got the package Kim!!! Thank you so much! My daughter and I loved the little game :). I've had such a busy weekend and I haven't had time to say thank you. I'll post the pictures in a few minutes omgomgomg

I got the package Kim!!! Thank you so much! My daughter and I loved the little game :). I've had such a busy weekend and I haven't had time to say thank you. I'll post the pictures in a few minutes omgomgomg

Busy is ok! I'm just glad it made it to you!

A BIG thank you to Kim (kimberbee) for our wonderful gifts!

Ooo, this should be fun!

1209161728_zpss9mlzzay.jpg

Gift #1: Mesh bags!!!

1209161728b_zps3xp9kpyy.jpg

Daughter of course has to open the package... but she wasn't too excited about the gift inside. :haha:

1209161728d_zps9pjc1xub.jpg

Gift #2: Digital temperature monitors!!

1209161729a_zpsybsaxi20.jpg

Gift #3: Reef roids!!! omgomgomg

1209161730_zpspmj9fpof.jpg

Can't forget the two HUGE bags of tootsie rolls... My daughter thinks one bag is for her and one for me... Never the less, we have the wrappers all over the house now!!

Again, thank you so much Kimberbee. We love the creative way you presented the awesome gifts!

1209161736_zpsugoultcc.jpg

Archived