Top Shelf Aquatics

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know this was the #1 item on my list :tears: Will you share your toys with your friends? :lol:

Seriously, this wins the prize for best gift this year (at least so far). Gena and Stella are the best for going along with it :bowdown:

:lol:

I was really curious to see what he'd come up with. He didn't disappoint!!!! Although Stella's pose is a bit questionable and a little cringy :lol:.

Oh and I love that you got the creepy MACNA girl in there too :lol:.

I'm glad you loved it Sunstar! Those are my absolute favorite scrapers! I also have a million of those towels so I try and include a few. They are great for reef work since they do not shed or let any fibers fall off. They were originally surgical towels. :D I got your present yesterday and my present from Mariaface today!!! I have the best ####### secret santas ever!!!! I'm working on how I can post up pictures since my laptop has been broken for 3ish weeks now!

Glad you got it. I ordered it when I got my stuff for my tank earlier in november. Half the stuff I got didn't really work out for my tank, but I got what you wanted. <3 I had fun.

I received an email from ups yesterday saying I had a package coming figuring it was the one i ordered for my goddaughter i was in excited to get it to send it out. So as i was home for lunch the package came but it was for me!!!

Thank you Secret Santa!! I love my gifts so much. Robin Was so kind to me and threw in some extra Candies and wrapped my gifts in Place mats!! I think this will be the first wrapping paper i dont throw away :P Better believe Christmas dinner will be ate on fish place mats :)

31252451160_d2d01e2939_c.jpg20161213_125942 by drgibby, on Flickr

30814679523_6547433455_c.jpg20161213_130140 by drgibby, on Flickr

Thanks Again This was my first Secret Santa and I must say I had a blast! :wub::D

I received an email from ups yesterday saying I had a package coming figuring it was the one i ordered for my goddaughter i was in excited to get it to send it out. So as i was home for lunch the package came but it was for me!!!

Thank you Secret Santa!! I love my gifts so much. Robin Was so kind to me and threw in some extra Candies and wrapped my gifts in Place mats!! I think this will be the first wrapping paper i dont throw away :P Better believe Christmas dinner will be ate on fish place mats :)

31252451160_d2d01e2939_c.jpg20161213_125942 by drgibby, on Flickr

30814679523_6547433455_c.jpg20161213_130140 by drgibby, on Flickr

Thanks Again This was my first Secret Santa and I must say I had a blast! :wub::D

What a great Santa box!!!

Says Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 12/16/2016, By End of Day

but in big green heading says Delivered.

Last Location: Arrived - Jacksonville, FL, United States, Saturday, 12/10/2016

Left At: Receiver

righttirefire

Says Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 12/16/2016, By End of Day

but in big green heading says Delivered.

Last Location: Arrived - Jacksonville, FL, United States, Saturday, 12/10/2016

Left At: Receiver

Call on it

jedimasterben

Harold is awesome. Got me a quad copter, and some batteries! It's so awesome. I will post pics as soon as Flickr stood being stupid!!

Harold is awesome. Got me a quad copter, and some batteries! It's so awesome. I will post pics as soon as Flickr stood being stupid!!

And more from BRS!!!! Its on the way I had shipping issues :blink:

You got the note right -_-

jedimasterben

And more from BRS!!!! Its on the way I had shipping issues :blink:

You got the note right -_-

I almost didn't lol. I was packing everything up and then I noticed the bottle was cut in half and taped up. :lol:

I almost didn't lol. I was packing everything up and then I noticed the bottle was cut in half and taped up. :lol:

That bottle was from my "random chemicals I'm never going to use" stockpile :blink:

But yeah you have another box on the way :)

Ok got mine over the weekend.................RTF stopped buy and dropped off a 18 pack that turned out to be a 17 pack...........had a nano flipper and blades hidden in one can.

Thanks man but you forgot the mator juice :lol:

righttirefire

Ok got mine over the weekend.................RTF stopped buy and dropped off a 18 pack that turned out to be a 17 pack...........had a nano flipper and blades hidden in one can.

Thanks man but you forgot the mator juice :lol:

It was going to be even less beer I was going to put the tomato juice cans inside more empty beer cans. But i couldn't find the little cans

I put 3 dots of superglue on that can in hopes it'd stay closed. But knew the weight would through it off once you picked it up

Found the rest of my gift on the patio.....wonder how long it was out there.

Yay filter floss :happydance: just ran out and was about to order some....thanks for everything braaaaaaaap

F435F33E-AFBE-4DB2-8D70-DF94AA9221D3_zps

You are welcome. Is it just me or did the quality of the floss from Stevie go downhill? Seems thinner. I just got mine Friday and was disappointed.

I came home today to a wonderful surprise.

hMHytJGl.jpg

This made me cautious...

Annnnnddddd it was a glitter bomb!

My 2 kids managed to spread the evil blue glitter across the entire house. :rolleyes:

But I didn't care because I was waayyyyy to excited about my gifts!

I got a Neptune AFS, a box full of Super Glue gel, and some CA Mysis flakes!

p1iUF2el.jpg

My Secret Santa made my Christmas!

Thank you soooo much @pewpewkittah!

You're the best!

oUB6iSNl.jpg

PS. This was my kitchen floor.......I opened the box in my living room. Thank god I have wood floors. ;)

I came home today to a wonderful surprise.

hMHytJGl.jpg

This made me cautious...

Annnnnddddd it was a glitter bomb!

My 2 kids managed to spread the evil blue glitter across the entire house. :rolleyes:

But I didn't care because I was waayyyyy to excited about my gifts!

I got a Neptune AFS, a box full of Super Glue gel, and some CA Mysis flakes!

p1iUF2el.jpg

My Secret Santa made my Christmas!

Thank you soooo much @pewpewkittah!

You're the best!

oUB6iSNl.jpg

PS. This was my kitchen floor.......I opened the box in my living room. Thank god I have wood floors. ;)

Wow! Nice!

Archived