Innovative Marine Aquariums

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have the code in his email if he printed it to send Harry.

Shhh!!

Was this note in the card that I could not find? :(

Nope, unless you reused the packing material too you still have the card

Um..... I didn't see any card :o

Where was it?! Was just that crazy holiday packing and the M & Ms!

#### and I reused the box to ship my SS gift today!!!!! Was it taped to the inside or something?!

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

:lol::lol: :lol: Kids..................................

I wanted to make him an entirely appropriate yet fun gift and he probably opened the box upside down and broke into euphoric joy at the M&Ms and overlooked the perfectly typed card.

Shhh!!

Nope, unless you reused the packing material too you still have the card

I didn't refuse the packing material I threw that out quickly because it was making a mess everywhere :(

I wanted to make him an entirely appropriate yet fun gift and he probably opened the box upside down and broke into euphoric joy at the M&Ms and overlooked the perfectly typed card.

I think I sent it to my SS. Oy.

I didn't refuse the packing material I threw that out quickly because it was making a mess everywhere :(

I think I sent it to my SS. Oy.

Haha no you didn't. It was hidden in packing materials not the box. No worries hang on..

Haha no you didn't. It was hidden in packing materials not the box. No worries hang on..

How did you manage to hide a card in that packing material is my question....

How did you manage to hide a card in that packing material is my question....

How can you not take your lazy ass to the garbage and look for it is what I want to know?

So I got my gift today! Thanks a lot to my Santa!

I got a flipper, coral accel, and a veggie clip!

enjoy! just remembered i didn't leave my screen name on the package. i had good results using Coral Accel before. just dont add too much at once.

How can you not take your lazy ass to the garbage and look for it is what I want to know?

Because box was delivered to my house. I was at my house today. Now I am in my dorm. Garbage is not at dorm.

Because box was delivered to my house. I was at my house today. Now I am in my dorm. Garbage is not at dorm.

Hey dad you mind to look in that packing material for me think I tossed out a gift card because I thought my SS just sent me all candy and nothing reef related :rolleyes:

Hey dad you mind to look in that packing material for me think I tossed out a gift card because I thought my SS just sent me all candy and nothing reef related :rolleyes:

Its past his bedtime..... will text tomorrow.

Well being Harry he was cheap so I think he re used the box and sent it off :lol:

righttirefire

Its past his bedtime..... will text tomorrow.

You dad did surgery on a lubed up blow up doll... the garbage should be no issue

righttirefire

Yes. Yes I did. Because lets save the world together, RTF <3

Were will put kids work if we export all our work... I recycle that ship. Even waste engineers need Christmas money

Were will put kids work if we export all our work... I recycle that ship. Even waste engineers need Christmas money

Ok in laymens terms :lol:

where will kids work if we export all out work.......I recycle that shit......even the garbage men need Christmas money :lol:

Archived