Top Shelf Aquatics

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to get all cheesy but I think it is incredibly cool that this forum has such a good core group of people. Doing things like this is unheard of on other forums.

I think we should get together before xmas, do a giant Skype call and all drink beer. :P

-D

RIP Sebastian

Not to get all cheesy but I think it is incredibly cool that this forum has such a good core group of people. Doing things like this is unheard of on other forums.

I think we should get together before xmas, do a giant Skype call and all drink beer. :P

-D

Skype would be fun. I, however, am underage. So is Harry- screw it, he's in college.

-D

tumblr_ncoc6aTdr41tpwqmoo1_500.gif

-D

I love it! Let's do it!

-D

This place has a small community feel while still reaching distant places. It is one of the reasons I have stayed on here and do not really go to other forums.

This place has a small community feel while still reaching distant places. It is one of the reasons I have stayed on here and do not really go to other forums.

Same here. Plus I don't have time to devote to other forums.

Yoga pants, again you guys a behind. I will get Jeggings for all ( my wife works for Wrangler ).

However I will be wearing the white denim suit.

Yoga pants, again you guys a behind. I will get Jeggings for all ( my wife works for Wrangler ).

However I will be wearing the white denim suit.

:lol: white denim suit, I love it!!

Hahaha...when he said bonsai tree I thought wow...cool. I guess Spongebob is pretty cool too :lol:. What kind of plant is it that grows in those?

They don't tell you , it only says "chia seeds" :lol:

Yoda!! OMG! LMAO! Love it!

Yoda is my hero , I got a gami Yoda from pinner last year

Archived