SaltCritters.com

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sending him tracking helps him check off who has actually sent gifts. Makes it easier on him so he doesn't have to send out pm's asking if you sent. Keeping track of all that stuff is a real pain. Part of why I quit doing it :P

That is cool. Last year I took the foreigner and didn't get anything. Oh well. I'm leary of you canadians and your funny money.

there are probably some on the take. I'm one of the better ones. As for our money. At least I can tell by colour what I have in my hand. I remember when 20's and 1's were the same colour and I pinched what I thought was one dollar our of my mothers purse and realised when I went to use it was a 20, I found... unpinching it was difficult. But I managed to slip it back in her purse the following afternoon. I was a child.

I got a big box of awesome from my Secret Santa!!!!!! What a fun day. And I even got a jack-in-the-box!! When I opened the box, it popped out and scared me!

Thanks Lawn!! This was awesome! I can't thank you enough!

righttirefire

I think she's being naughty with it now......give her awhile to return.

I'm out of beer... sorry spectra. Most expensive SS ever. He's cost me two 18 pks.

I got a big box of awesome from my Secret Santa!!!!!! What a fun day. And I even got a jack-in-the-box!! When I opened the box, it popped out and scared me!

Thanks Lawn!! This was awesome! I can't thank you enough!

DAYUMMMMMMM thats a great package!

there are probably some on the take. I'm one of the better ones. As for our money. At least I can tell by colour what I have in my hand. I remember when 20's and 1's were the same colour and I pinched what I thought was one dollar our of my mothers purse and realised when I went to use it was a 20, I found... unpinching it was difficult. But I managed to slip it back in her purse the following afternoon. I was a child.

haha. I wouldn't have put it back...

haha. I wouldn't have put it back...

shows you the quality of my character when I put back when Ir ealise it was not what I thought it was.

Archived