Coral Vue Hydros

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And why is no one sending proof of shipping ?

I guess I get to keep all of the prizes !!!!

omgomgomg

Glad to hear everything is going well .

Sent proof.

How about the divorce handbook link :lol:

#2 :lol: If you need 55 gallons of that stuff pretty sure your spouse cant fulfill your needs.....naturally the divorce handbook will come in handy

#2 :lol: If you need 55 gallons of that stuff pretty sure your spouse cant fulfill your needs.....naturally the divorce handbook will come in handy

Or your just a pervert..........................

Not you Sancho :P

Or your just a pervert..........................

Not you Sancho :P

RTF called me a pervert last night.... <_< ......I held on to that 55 gallon tub for quite awhile......Pretty sure I used a good quarter of it before I shipped it to Harold 3.gif

I held on to that 55 gallon tub for quite awhile......Pretty sure I used a good quarter of it before I shipped it to Harold 3.gif

TMI

a828dbff-ae61-4660-bfe2-af8d9b0e2a75.png

Just wondering........How the f you do that? You guys running software that filters Marine Depot and sends you alerts? or do you spend your day surfing all the sites you sponsor?

Just wondering........How the f you do that? You guys running software that filters Marine Depot and sends you alerts? or do you spend your day surfing all the sites you sponsor?

Definitely an alert!!

I am sending my gift out ot my not-so-secret-santa sunday. I thought I was doing it tomorrow, but i got my day off confused.

Was there a Canadian gift exchange........................

I thought you peoples to the north were banned................... :blink:

well not banned :lol: no SS leaving the states........

Was there a Canadian gift exchange........................

I thought you peoples to the north were banned................... :blink:

well not banned :lol: no SS leaving the states........

One of your friendlier members took pity on a left out canadian and we are exchanging between us henec the "not-so-secret-santa"

And why is no one sending proof of shipping ?

I guess I get to keep all of the prizes !!!!

omgomgomg

Glad to hear everything is going well .

Everything went great because the Pens kicked the Stars ass last night too!

RTF ?

I'm pretty cheap too but I'm gonna spend some money this time around.

They are sponsoring this so they probably want to follow it haha

One of your friendlier members took pity on a left out canadian and we are exchanging between us henec the "not-so-secret-santa"

That is cool. Last year I took the foreigner and didn't get anything. Oh well. I'm leary of you canadians and your funny money.

Its all good I don't get down his way much. I should head down and check out a local store but..............

Oh and on a good note my other secret santa just sent me a package from AIM............................10 30 rounders and a new BCG............

I've always wanted to try one of their Blue Clown Gobies!

Archived