Pod Your Reef

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they have a cat nip version

Yep...they do.

And regarding ur Yoda "T"...that is what I was lauging at :lol: ..."Elf, I am Not!"

They don't tell you , it only says "chia seeds" :lol:

Yoda is my hero , I got a gami Yoda from pinner last year

Lol! You can actually grow cat grass in them too

Ok...gonna have to look into that. I've been buying the little pots at my pet store for $4.99. Maybe it would be cheaper to grow it myself...like most things :).

Ok...gonna have to look into that. I've been buying the little pots at my pet store for $4.99. Maybe it would be cheaper to grow it myself...like most things :).

Absolutely Gena! Seeds are a lot "cheaper"!

Yes ... "most things"

Absolutely Gena! Seeds are a lot "cheaper"!

I just need to find a spot that is inaccessible to the cats to get some started. They'd mow it down before it even got started :lol:.

Yes ... "most things"

It's legal out here now. I imagine that will drive the price down a lot.

I just need to find a spot that is inaccessible to the cats to get some started. They'd mow it down before it even got started :lol:. It's legal out here now. I imagine that will drive the price down a lot.

Well you better be careful that your cats don't eat the wrong kind of weed! :P

Well you better be careful that your cats don't eat the wrong kind of weed! :P

Yeah, I think marijuana is poisonous to cats. My husband wants to grow it just cuz he can now LOL. I think there are all kinds of regulations on it though. Like you can't grow it outdoors where it's visible. and you can only have so many plants. I forget what else. I told him to plant it back behind the garage where no one will see it. And it won't offend some of our conservative friends LOL.

Yeah, I think marijuana is poisonous to cats. My husband wants to grow it just cuz he can now LOL. I think there are all kinds of regulations on it though. Like you can't grow it outdoors where it's visible. and you can only have so many plants. I forget what else. I told him to plant it back behind the garage where no one will see it. And it won't offend some of our conservative friends LOL.

El jeffe would approve!!!! :lol:

I wish my SS was more active on NanoReef so I would know how to make the gift more unique/personal :( but I will try!!

Imagination my dear friend...creativity ;)

I sent a Despicable Me Minion Pez in my gift box :D

righttirefire

What if I just wear the old banana hammock instead?

He's our kind of people

Im not personalizing anything my ss sucks... BUZZKILLINGTON

DRGIBBY ROCKS!

Awesome presents and gorgeous wrappings! So excited about getting all the goodies I asked for as well as a bonus - a beautiful ocean themed charms set!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

35lyxky.jpg

w2m4pi.jpg

2eoeb84.jpg

Dang that's to much wrapping for me :lol: I would have just put it in a brown paper bag with a bow on it.............

The shipping box was even wrapped! Forgot to take a pic of that.

Archived