Innovative Marine Aquariums

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY ####, NR.......

I'M IN SENSORY OVERLOAD......

I don't know how the Bad Hombre pulled this off......but I got everything I asked for......and some extras. Mrs Jack might think I'm a weirdo now.

Holy chit.

You mean she doesn't already know??

S%20%20G.jpg

I'll grab some better pics later.......of the entire contents.

Oh yes, there is more!

Wait the hair color is a little off............but at least the easle is in there...............

righttirefire

Wait the hair color is a little off............but at least the easle is in there...............

I'll dye her hair any color you want jack. I take care of the princess color

I'll dye her hair any color you want jack. I take care of the princess color

Oh lord RTF the hair dresser............................... :wacko:

S%20%20G.jpg

Oh yes, there is more!

holy hell the usps musta put those through a ride...should have packed them better.

S%20%20G.jpg

Oh yes, there is more!

OMG...I'm impressed!!!!! Seriously LMAO. Sancho asked my permission to do this, and I said go for it. I had no idea they'd be this good and detailed :D.

Here is the awesome gift from Sunstar! I'm in love with the gourmet grinder already! I have a ton of food that is way too big to feed with, but works perfectly when ground up! The candies are tasty and I've already put the tag on one of my kitties. :) Thank you so much!

Edit: phone won't let me put a picture in the post :(

So I bought my giftee a Flipper as many seemed to buy the same thing. Hands down best algae cleaner scraper I've ever owned.......however use with caution around your sand. The magnets are very strong and won't be as forgiving to your glass if a bit of sand gets in it as the mag floats were.

OMG...I'm impressed!!!!! Seriously LMAO. Sancho asked my permission to do this, and I said go for it. I had no idea they'd be this good and detailed :D.

Ha! He asked me as well and this just cracks me up! Great job, Sancho!

Were you to busy fragging zoas to notice her hair... dick

I saw some highlights or did you mess it up..............

Ha! He asked me as well and this just cracks me up! Great job, Sancho!

Yeah but the hair????????

So I bought my giftee a Flipper as many seemed to buy the same thing. Hands down best algae cleaner scraper I've ever owned.......however use with caution around your sand. The magnets are very strong and won't be as forgiving to your glass if a bit of sand gets in it as the mag floats were.

I love the flipper too! I need to order myself new blades though because now it takes like 4 or 5 swipes to clean a small area since the blade is uneven.

oh her hair was a complete mystery to me....... :lol: I did my best.

you did a great job!! I normally have blond hair but I am actually in need of some highlights. Pretty sure I wouldn't trust rtf!
righttirefire

you did a great job!! I normally have blond hair but I am actually in need of some highlights. Pretty sure I wouldn't trust rtf!

Come on out..bring the 66. Ill.do you and the princess....jeff.can be our bartender and Franklin can videotape

So there has been no tracking info on my gift since I sent it.... but it still shows for tomorrow.

I really really really hope the FBI didn't seize it. Because if so both of us are f**ked.

Remember. Deny deny deny. Neither of us knows anything about it. It must have been someone else setting us up.

So there has been no tracking info on my gift since I sent it.... but it still shows for tomorrow.

thats what happens when you use a forever stamp! :lol:

S%20%20G.jpg

Oh yes, there is more!

You know this was the #1 item on my list :tears: Will you share your toys with your friends? :lol:

Seriously, this wins the prize for best gift this year (at least so far). Gena and Stella are the best for going along with it :bowdown:

You know this was the #1 item on my list :tears: Will you share your toys with your friends? :lol:

Seriously, this wins the prize for best gift this year (at least so far). Gena and Stella are the best for going along with it :bowdown:

Hands down, then up, then down, then up, then down, then up, then down the best thought out/executed gift for sure!

Is it weird that I find the Naughty Action G and Stella dolls a little........you know........anyway, no I won't share my toys, teeny.

Not only did I get my impossible gifts, I also got a bunch of cool goodies.....even a bottle of booze.....knowing the Bad Hombre, its most likely so I can seduce my two friends.

I'll post more / better pics in a day or two.

THANKS BAD HOMBRE SANCHO!!

I really really really hope the FBI didn't seize it. Because if so both of us are f**ked.

Remember. Deny deny deny. Neither of us knows anything about it. It must have been someone else setting us up.

Did you remember the card Harold? You brought this jinx upon us now you must fix it!

THEYRE VALID OKAY ITS AN INVESTMENT

:slap:

Archived