Top Shelf Aquatics

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, now that I think about it....that could be the commemorative breakfast club edition jack....easily confused with the totally rad 80's jack or even the gay jack you seem to be so fixated with.....

Got my my presents today!! I was so excited until I started opening it...

Feet... FEET EVERYWHERE!!!

31670797385_8e696f5d11_z.jpg

Sooooo many gross feet!

Much better unwrapped!!

31555440291_7db8c1baaa_z.jpg

There is also feet for my feet, but they were frozen. I'll get a pic later!

Thank you soooo much santa, I got pretty much all that I asked for!! Just so weird there was no name with the package... :^) ;^) :wub:

Dang!!!!!! You did good!

Hmmmm, now that I think about it....that could be the commemorative breakfast club edition jack....easily confused with the totally rad 80's jack or even the gay jack you seem to be so fixated with.....

Fixated :rolleyes: hell only thing that I am fixated with was the can Jack was on :lol:

Ok here is a real doll :lol: notice the hair and a gun :ogijoe.jpg

sorry no ####### hockey lettermans jacket.............. :P

Fixated :rolleyes: hell only thing that I am fixated with was the can Jack was on :lol:

LOL......

YOU HAVE GUY DOLLS!!!!!

I do like his hippie necklace and fro for what it's worth!

All this action figure talk :lol: nothing will compare to the GI Joe from the 70s................hell that thing had facial hair :lol: probably even something between the legs unlike the uni sex ken dolls of today............####### dolls...........

Funny enough, I know the guy who designed those original GI joe dolls - and the ones through the 80's and 90's. He's an artist now but there's a whole video on how he came up with the original designs

Jack 3B39DDDF-2C23-4915-B28C-120D47DEBBA7_zps

Stella and Jack :lol:FD3C9F96-A829-4528-8237-A3A30983D466_zps

Gena and Jack :lol:5EA3670E-2B3F-47F6-93AF-88FEB77A2024_zps

Yep Mrs. Sancho thinks I'm nuts

I've got some serious bedhead going on in that photo. And my top is faling off! What was I thinking?!?!?

The spectra doll needs a haircut!

Funny enough, I know the guy who designed those original GI joe dolls - and the ones through the 80's and 90's. He's an artist now but there's a whole video on how he came up with the original designs

I've got some serious bedhead going on in that photo. And my top is faling off! What was I thinking?!?!?

The spectra doll needs a haircut!

I LOVED the GI JOE action figures from the 80's! Wish I still had mine......I'd be playing with them on my living room floor right now.

:^ (

Is it weird that I'm slightly aroused by the Naughty Dolls?

I LOVED the GI JOE action figures from the 80's! Wish I still had mine......I'd be playing with them on my living room floor right now.

:^ (

Is it weird that I'm slightly aroused by the Naughty Dolls?

I don't know - wasn't that the point?? :lol:

Got my my presents today!! I was so excited until I started opening it...

Feet... FEET EVERYWHERE!!!

31670797385_8e696f5d11_z.jpg

Sooooo many gross feet!

Much better unwrapped!!

31555440291_7db8c1baaa_z.jpg

There is also feet for my feet, but they were frozen. I'll get a pic later!

Thank you soooo much santa, I got pretty much all that I asked for!! Just so weird there was no name with the package... :^) ;^) :wub:

Oh man you are so lucky! I would have loved things wrapped in pictures of feet. Feet are SO adorable!

You are welcome. Is it just me or did the quality of the floss from Stevie go downhill? Seems thinner. I just got mine Friday and was disappointed.

It can vary by batch, sometimes in super (almost too) thick, a few times a few are thinner, 98% of the time it's standard about 1.5" thick on our end.

When you order from Amazon as it was pictured above, we have to roll up 3 sheets into that bag to make it economical for Prime. So the air is squished plus who knows what Amazon does when they transship all our stock. But the fiber count is the same thus the same filtering quality.

If you want nice thick sheets order direct. 2 Value Packs on their own will ship nicely folded in a 14x10x8 box and won't be squished when they arrive. Plus you get Shipping Jeff Swedish Fish love :wub:

It can vary by batch, sometimes in super (almost too) thick, a few times a few are thinner, 98% of the time it's standard about 1.5" thick on our end.

When you order from Amazon as it was pictured above, we have to roll up 3 sheets into that bag to make it economical for Prime. So the air is squished plus who knows what Amazon does when they transship all our stock. But the fiber count is the same thus the same filtering quality.

If you want nice thick sheets order direct. 2 Value Packs on their own will ship nicely folded in a 14x10x8 box and won't be squished when they arrive. Plus you get Shipping Jeff Swedish Fish love :wub:

The bag thing must be new because it used to be just stuffed in a box. Either way it still works fine. I actually just got another piece as Im about to do a water change and it seems like it has expanded some more.

Harold is awesome. Got me a quad copter, and some batteries! It's so awesome. I will post pics as soon as Flickr stood being stupid!!

Did you get part 2? Shipping sucked -_-

The bag thing must be new because it used to be just stuffed in a box. Either way it still works fine. I actually just got another piece as Im about to do a water change and it seems like it has expanded some more.

Past 2 months we have been trying them out. The 10x6x6 box was getting too expensive Amazon takes so much. Saved like $3600 per year with the bags. We can 2x as much in the same case, weigh less, less shipping, fraction of the cost of a box, less Amazon fees etc.

Yeah they refluff out nicely. Almost the same material that is in your sofa so it can take a beating.

Finally got the pictures!! This first set is from my secret santa Mariaface! She spoiled me so much! I seriously can't thank her enough! I've already tried out the coral feeder and I'm going to try fragging some coral this week or next!

Sunstar and I also did a secret santa exchange. I was having trouble posting pictures earlier, but I'm squared away now! :)

That is awesome they did that. What are you gonna do with a few feet of RO tubing lol

lol I was just teasing, they're like a quarter each. Gift in there was the flipper blades!

Apparently the Chileans have picked up some of our traditions.

12704613_G.jpg

Cabinet minister being given an inflatable sex doll with a note saying "to stimulate the economy" taped over its mouth.

Archived